Shapeshifting Tarrin - Possible Spoilers????

J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Shapeshifting Tarrin - Possible Spoilers????

Post by J-Man5 »

Fel,

When Tarrin shapeshifts to his other forms (Dragon, etc.) due to his godly powers does he actually become one of those creatures? Could he mate with a dragon and then introduce the gift of Sorcery into that line to? Or other Were creatures and races?

J-Man5

p.s. now get back to writing!!!
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Shapeshifting Tarrin - Possible Spoilers????

Post by Lochar »

It did say he became that creature completely.

But then again, he now IS that creature completely. Like Tarrin said, when he shifts, he has access to all their powers, but only their powers. I don't think he'd have access to Sorcery to pass it along to any children he had while in that form.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
afrigeek
Da'Shar

Post by afrigeek »

Speaking of dragons and mating....I am still trying to figure out how Sapphire could be inpregnated and not notice :-)
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde

What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
wildph
Katzh-dashi

Post by wildph »

afrigeek wrote:Speaking of dragons and mating....I am still trying to figure out how Sapphire could be inpregnated and not notice :-)
Divine intervention? I doubt they have date-rape drugs for dragons.

XW
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

It did say that she only had a couple eggs. To someone who's already huge, the addition of a few "small" eggs wouldn't be that noticable, especially if she was rather busy. Just an idea.