Subjugation, chapter 15.

Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Subjugation, chapter 15.

Post by Phantom »

Blyker wrote:This is kinde freaky you know.

I just reread whole subjugation yesterday even though i was halfway in some other stories i just had to reread subjugation.... and then the day after Fell posts a new chapter... creepy

But now im gonna read this :)

Quick Reread it all again ....maybe ?...

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Fel wrote:MARBLES! F@#%ING MARBLES!!!!!!!

He He He ....just for that i'll have to update the Quote

If "First Blood" happened in the Sub universe ....

Sheriff Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?

Col. Trautman: You send that many, don't forget one thing. ...

Sheriff Teasle: What?

Col. Trautman: A good supply of Marble bags!

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Phantom wrote:Sheriff Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?

Col. Trautman: You send that many, don't forget one thing. ...

Sheriff Teasle: What?

Col. Trautman: A good supply of Marble bags!
Phantom
Hmmm..

Sheriff Teasle: Marbles??

Col. Trautman: Magnetic Marbles ... M&M

Sheriff Teasle: Chocolate?

Col. Trautman: Weapon.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
freethrow
Sorcerer

Post by freethrow »

Fel, that was fanfreakingtastic. I needed some laughs and there were plenty in this one for sure. Thanks a lot buddy. I sure am glad I check the site as often as I do. I couldn't have enjoyed reading anything more than this. Thanks again.
slater
Talent

Post by slater »

theres no West 72nd Street in Brooklyn. Sorry to burst your bubble. It Stops at West 13th Street. After that point its bensonhurst and its on a different system.

In manhattan theres a W 72nd Street. Which is a 2 way street.

If you couldn't tell im from NY.
avitchel
Sorcerer

Post by avitchel »

Great chapter, I'm glad that you had fun writing it, because we definitely enjoyed reading it. The Trilanes are not having fun learning about unconventional warfare are they? The Lt from Black Ops seems to be too junior to have the entire task of Jason and the rest of his team. Especially after all of the current setbacks. I assume that you'll find some way to politically interfere with her effectiveness. Is this the only current Imperial reaction to the 'Crisis on Earth'? Just awesome Fel, thanks for sharing!
freethrow
Sorcerer

Post by freethrow »

slater wrote:theres no West 72nd Street in Brooklyn. Sorry to burst your bubble. It Stops at West 13th Street. After that point its bensonhurst and its on a different system.

In manhattan theres a W 72nd Street. Which is a 2 way street.

If you couldn't tell im from NY.
It's a story. It's the future. Things are different. Maybe a great deal of NY was wiped out when first invaded and a number of new streets were added after that? :)
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Either that or the Faey changed the way traffic flows.. with hovercars and such, it probably wouldn't matter, cause you could have one way on the ground, another at 20ft, another at 40, etc... And it would make sense to simplify things... Sometimes the traffic systems on this planet are a pain in the buttocks... :twisted:

Edited for stupid spelling mistakes... hukd on foniks werks fer mee...
Last edited by Fiferguy on Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

avitchel wrote:Great chapter, I'm glad that you had fun writing it, because we definitely enjoyed reading it. The Trilanes are not having fun learning about unconventional warfare are they? The Lt from Black Ops seems to be too junior to have the entire task of Jason and the rest of his team. Especially after all of the current setbacks. I assume that you'll find some way to politically interfere with her effectiveness. Is this the only current Imperial reaction to the 'Crisis on Earth'? Just awesome Fel, thanks for sharing!
The problem with guerillia warfare is that its so hard to defend agaisnt. You are always reacting until you know the location of the guerillias. The same thing here with the highly decorated black ops person. There is no way she can defend agaisnt most things. Sure she will come up with possible targets but still. The fact that Jason doesnt only target in the USA perimeter anymore but also in space makes it even ahrder to defend. If he would be smart he would also make a few strikes on other places in the world just to spread out the attention of the defenders but also to set the other barons up against the American Baron (who is male btw...?)
Javna
Katzh-dashi

Post by Javna »

I don't think Jason need to make the ohter nobels shift there atention to Trilanes, becouse if they are players then they will find out anyway. But I think Jason should send Trilanes a suprice, to where she have let say a big proportion of goods/money or other stuff that will make her regret ever misstriting or stealing from the human race.

And I think he should redesign the attack drones AI so they are more random and don't have so fixed patterned of attack.
A predictable enemy, is a eney easyer to kill. Okej Jeason is anything but predictable but some of his toys are. He should implement his inpredictable in his toys.
There's a fine line between genius and madness.
Me I crossed the line long ago
wildph
Katzh-dashi

Post by wildph »

Excellent chapter. well done Fel! .. very entertaining.. interesting and funny too.

As much as I look forward to new sub chapters, I'm going to be equally disappointed when you finally finish the story.

I hope you can work up a reason to write more in the subjugation universe afterwards... even if it involved a different main character or covered a different point in time.

XW

BTW -- the new chapter is available in PDF format from my iDisk.
http://homepage.mac.com/wildph
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mark_Reed »

Oh my gosh! That was CLASSIC! I'm literally in tears from laughter. I haven't had that much fun since I read the first few chapters of the story. WOW!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

wildph wrote:As much as I look forward to new sub chapters, I'm going to be equally disappointed when you finally finish the story.

I hope you can work up a reason to write more in the subjugation universe afterwards... even if it involved a different main character or covered a different point in time.

XW
I have read this story like 5 times and it has big possibilities and branches and continuation.

I believe it will continue for sometime.

Subjugation will finish with liberation of House Trillane

Next book will reveal the history and how House Kharinne will be revived under Jason and fighting with other houses to control Earth. The Kimdori's agenda will then be revealed.

Third book will be how he help the Empress to fight the Skaa. The expansion of the war in this part of the universe. And what other creatures/sentients will appear..

Fourth Book ... hmm .. will show how big the universe is and how Jason could be crowned as Emperor... a position he did not want .. and will not cherish and .... blah blah blah....

Just my thought on possibilities...
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Delvfar
Initiate

Post by Delvfar »

Fel I can't believe I stayed up until
5:41 am est to finish this!!! I Knew it was going to be good but I told myself SELF Just a couple of pages to Tease for tomorrows reading time 3 hours and 41 minuets later.......

I just hope that you can wait an hour or----no no a day or 2------no no bad Delvfar bad --- do not ask the nice author for more until atleast a week has gone by-- bad Delvfar.

Thanks for a Great read and I truly do hope to see more within a hour-day-week-month or so! :lol:

Delvfar
Theater is Raido with the LIGHTS ON!