If Sennadar were made into a movie...

leprechaun
Talent

Re: If Sennadar were made into a movie...

Post by leprechaun »

MISER:
I apologize if i came off as being a dick or something.  That's not how i intended it.   I meant it the way negativecow explained it, that if you don't like something as general as anime or books or movies etc etc, it's because you haven't come across something that has caught your eye.  I do the same thing.  Take rap music.  I hate rap music.  However, even though i say that i hate it, i really shouldn't be saying that.  There are a few songs that i do like in the rap genre.  But anyways, I apologize for however you took what i said.  
negativecow:
I like good spelling as much as the next guy, but don't worry too much about it.  It takes time, especially when you have dyselexia.  I've known a few people who suffer from that.  As long as I can see what you're saying it doesn't bother me too much.  Hell, I don't have it and I spell like crap and have horrible grammer.

Sean Connery as Eron would be good.  I can see that one.

MD:
Standing up for the underdog isn't a character flaw.  I do it all the time.  ;)
"You think you have won, you think all is well, but kiss my green ass, i'll see you in hell!" - The Grinch
Forbidder
Sorcerer

Post by Forbidder »

Oooh how about Tarrin's cat voice?  Yes it is just thoughts, but even thought will have a different voice.  And also Tarrin's human voice after he is transformed into a werecat...  Does the werecat transformation make the human Tarrin larger?  Have a different voice?
MISER
Katzh-dashi

Post by MISER »

Hello

Apology accepted. That wasn't how I read it. I too Hate RAP. The difference between us is I don't mind saying so. My Yes is Yes  and No is No. And what you see is what you get. I believe in defending the underdog unless the under dog is wrong or it's my ankle it's biting. Live your own life and develope your own likes. We were not meant to be alike and love all similar things. We all just happen to really enjoy the works of Fel. Common ground! As apposed to the high ground. It's a wonderful view isnt it!.....

John
IF ITS IN ALL CAPS "DEAL WITH IT!"
Have a good day or night or something.
Purrs and Growlls to you all !!!!!
John
MISER
Katzh-dashi

Post by MISER »

Hello Again

Another thought. Negative Cow. SPEAK/WRITE your piece. As long as it is legible/understandable to the reader, and not SPAM, profane, or abusive, you are as entitled as we all are. It's that freedom thing again. This whole series has had that as an underlying theme. We should all agree. And be willing to take the time to work it out, as long as you have something to contribute and are willing to work on it from your side too!

A Miser in touch with his inner WereCat!  LOL 8)
IF ITS IN ALL CAPS "DEAL WITH IT!"
Have a good day or night or something.
Purrs and Growlls to you all !!!!!
John
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

fel wrote:3 voices. ;)

The human Tarrin's voice, in my mind, has always been something of a young John Cuzak.

I never really thought about any other voices either. The only voices I've heard that I immediatley associated with a character were both from the Harry Potter movies. The actress who played McGonogal would be perfect as Dolanna. And the woman who played Madam Hooch would be a killer Triana.

Although, after seeing Spider-Man, I think Tobey McGuire would be good as Dar.

Oh, and Eron Kael: SEAN CONNERY. ;)
FEL!  I've been waiting for you to have the time to weigh in on this topic.  How totally cool to hear what YOU envision for these characters.  MAGGIE SMITH's voice as Dolanna?  WOW. You're gonna make me get out my Harry Potter DVD so I can hear Madam Hooch's voice again and see if I can envision Triana.  Hilarious.  Glad to hear you managed to surface for a few moments to check in.  Good luck with finals!  

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

What you have to remember is that Maggie Smith has been typecasted as a stern woman, because of her appearance.  Listen to her speak OFF camera.  Her voice is much softer, and it would be perfect for Dolanna.  She'd just have to make it a TINY bit higher pitch, because Dolanna is a very small woman.

Keep in mind I thought of these because of what I've heard of the actors both on and off camera.  ;)

And after you hear Madame Hooch, tell me that her tone of voice doesn't just SCREAM Triana.  Utter, total domination of everyone.  That is Triana.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
hatten_jc
Initiate

Post by hatten_jc »

:P Personly i think that the only way to even make a good movie would be to make it animated.

Prefreble in the style like Babylon tokyo or some other cartoon that are not TO anime but still hasa a bit of anime style over it.

8)
Never underestemate a person capacity to be stupid.

English is not my nativ languish.