Kit - Chapter 29 Spoilers*

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Kit - Chapter 29 Spoilers*

Post by michaelsuave »

Ok, spoilers here.

My money is on Kit eventually being taunted by Uncle Zach or his wife and moving back into the mansion and having to confront his fears.

~Michael
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
IdiotPaste
Sorcerer

Re: Kit - Chapter 29 Spoilers*

Post by IdiotPaste »

michaelsuave wrote:Ok, spoilers here.

My money is on Kit eventually being taunted by Uncle Zach or his wife and moving back into the mansion and having to confront his fears.

~Michael
After what Jessie said, I could see Vil engineering another meeting between Kit and his Aunt and Uncle. I don't think Aunt Alicia would be able to keep her mouth shut.

Also, I found the whole rental jet thing a little odd. The new owner didn't mind someone else flying their brand new jet while their hanger was being renovated? Since Vil made it known that she was looking hanger space for Kit's plane, it makes me wonder if the renovated hanger as well as the CJ3 is going to be Kits? After all the jet was bought by AV Charters, perhaps the "V" stands for Vulpan.
"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

IdiotPaste wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:Ok, spoilers here.

~Michael
After what Jessie said, I could see Vil engineering another meeting between Kit and his Aunt and Uncle. I don't think Aunt Alicia would be able to keep her mouth shut.

Also, I found the whole rental jet thing a little odd. The new owner didn't mind someone else flying their brand new jet while their hanger was being renovated? Since Vil made it known that she was looking hanger space for Kit's plane, it makes me wonder if the renovated hanger as well as the CJ3 is going to be Kits? After all the jet was bought by AV Charters, perhaps the "V" stands for Vulpan.
Actually I believe that Zach and his wife will try to get at Kit by hurting Allison. After that last encounter where Kit stepped on that bitch and Vil going to step on her next I think she'll stear clear of Kit himself. However They don't need to fear Kit, they need to fear Jessie. She has Kit's Promise to kick Zach out if they piss her off and Kit won't go against Jessie.

Yeah that whole Charter business and letting him use that plane is really fishy. No one in their right mind is going to buy a plane then let someone they don't know fly it. Now how about this for what AV stands for: A for Allison and V for Vil. Allison has money of her own, Vil talked to her privately and Allison is in flight school (supposedly the same type of course that Kit first took way back when). The Cessna pilot said that he would be training the pilot to fly the jet, so Allison could be the pilot. That would explain why the charter business can't use it yet, Allison hasn't completed her course yet. Also Vil has been in talks to get a "small business jet" with Cessna.

or FeL is just being FeL and yanking our chains. :lol:
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

boballab wrote:
IdiotPaste wrote: Also, I found the whole rental jet thing a little odd. The new owner didn't mind someone else flying their brand new jet while their hanger was being renovated? Since Vil made it known that she was looking hanger space for Kit's plane, it makes me wonder if the renovated hanger as well as the CJ3 is going to be Kits? After all the jet was bought by AV Charters, perhaps the "V" stands for Vulpan.
Yeah that whole Charter business and letting him use that plane is really fishy. No one in their right mind is going to buy a plane then let someone they don't know fly it. Now how about this for what AV stands for: A for Allison and V for Vil. Allison has money of her own, Vil talked to her privately and Allison is in flight school (supposedly the same type of course that Kit first took way back when). The Cessna pilot said that he would be training the pilot to fly the jet, so Allison could be the pilot. That would explain why the charter business can't use it yet, Allison hasn't completed her course yet. Also Vil has been in talks to get a "small business jet" with Cessna.

or FeL is just being FeL and yanking our chains. :lol:
Kit knew where the AV charter hangar was, so that hints that the company isn't a new one. But maybe Vil made a deal with them to augment their hangar so that Kit could use it for his plan and the new CJ3 he is going to receive :wink: . The deal might include an agreement to let them use (or rent) the jet when Kit/Lone Star don't need him.
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

I was thinking along the same lines as the rest of you. But I don't think Vil has bought a jet outright for Kit. I think she just expanded into a new business. AV... Air Vulpan? A private charter company or possibly a flight school that is, by itself, a leggit business chartering privately and giving lessons to whoever can afford them but Kit has special privileges like borrowing planes/jets whenever he needs them and free hangar space. I think that would be something Vil would try in order to get around her brothers issues with her buying things for him. Wouldn't you agree?

I also think that the idea of Allison being part of the company has a great deal of merrit but is unlikely. I can't remember off the top of my head but what was her degree in again? I don't think she would have gone through what she did just to do something else(keep in mind I am typing this without remembering what her degree was in). Who knows maybe Terry is starting to actively rebel like so many other "youngers" and has a paw in this business as well? A takeover if you will with "AV" just being a lucky coincidence?
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Its chemistry , if i am not mistaken.

Well , that was one heck of a cat fight!
Talk about volatile situations.Lots of mud slinging ,accusations ,snide comments and all round bitchiness. yep classic Fel that was.

yes ,I agree Allison is quite a vulnerable target at the moment.
Though if anything would happen to her , you would have more than One angry vulpan on the trail of the culprit , and that debt would be re payed in blood.Cause if kit wouldn't do it , Terry certainly would.

yes , its a bit suspect, sometimes that Vil is just too sneaky.
darkhand
Initiate

Post by darkhand »

AV might have been started after the accident by vil. We don't know enough about it to tell for sure, but if AV is a vulpan company it could have been started at any time. It would explain why the company would be on the waiting list and just gotten the jet at the same time as kit getting his license. I have to assume that there is at least a no new jets for sale policy by cessna, it is a very large amount of money to have just sitting on the tarmac.

Didn't fel also say that the ten was not in full production yet... or was that a different plane.
peaking out from under the dark side of the hand of rl, I grin with a toothless smile.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

darkhand wrote:Didn't fel also say that the ten was not in full production yet... or was that a different plane.
The Ten or X as Cessna uses, has been in production and Kit got rated on it. Vil didn't buy a Citation X because it was too small for her but she did like its speed. The Cessna Columbus was the plane that wasn't in production yet.
They also sent him brochures and website addresses to look over the big jets. There was the Citation XLS, the Citation X, the Citation Sovereign, and even the Citation Columbus, a plane that wasn’t even in production yet, but they could rate him to fly on it because they had already had a test plane and were testing it for FAA certification
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
Ledsmith
Sorcerer

Post by Ledsmith »

Why do I get the feeling Fel is laughing his A$$ off about the whole AV (Air Vulpan) thing. He was probably doing research for the book and noticed that his local municiple air port has AV Transportaion or something and thought "hey lets screw with my readers and throw that into the book just to see what kind of speculation I can get." Sounds pretty "Felish" to me.

On the topic of research, either Fel has or wants a pilots license for himself or he spent some time on the internet doing research because the stuff I have found surfing around is pretty acurate...I wonder if he has first hand experience with the airport in West Virginia he mentioned about the cliffs on either end of the runway.
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

Fel wrote:By the way, this time instead of Vulcans, I slipped in a few Klingons.
Enjoy finding them.
Anyone find any Klingons yet?
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

Ledsmith wrote:On the topic of research, either Fel has or wants a pilots license for himself or he spent some time on the internet doing research because the stuff I have found surfing around is pretty acurate...I wonder if he has first hand experience with the airport in West Virginia he mentioned about the cliffs on either end of the runway.
I work at a major University dedicated to aeronautics and engineering, and have been involved in Air Traffic Control simulation, Flight Simulation, Flight Operations, Computational Fluid Dynamics, and other similar things. So far, Fel has done a pretty good job with his pilot/plane/atc/aeronautics/engineering/computer and technology stuff and so on. There are definitely some liberties taken in the name of literary license, but on the whole, he does a good job.

Now - can someone really do what Kit and Jason do? Probably, but it would be a bit of a stretch and the individual would have to have incredible stamina, intelligence, and dedication.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

miraborn wrote:
Sure, Aunt Alicia! :lol: :twisted: :lol:
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

GBLW wrote:
miraborn wrote:
Nah - She seems more Cardassian to me.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

miraborn wrote:
GBLW wrote:
miraborn wrote:
Nah - She seems more Cardassian to me.
Pfft, more Ferengi. Agressive until you have the upper hand.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

zedd wrote: Kit knew where the AV charter hangar was, so that hints that the company isn't a new one. But maybe Vil made a deal with them to augment their hangar so that Kit could use it for his plan and the new CJ3 he is going to receive :wink: . The deal might include an agreement to let them use (or rent) the jet when Kit/Lone Star don't need him.
“Well, we can’t have all the shiny new toys like our new competitor,” she chuckled.
“Eh? Who?”
“AV Charters,”
:( I was wrong. So either Fel is toying with us or it is in fact a Vil's ploy.