Great Books

Intereo Cordis

Great Books

Post by Intereo Cordis »

I found your site by accident, but I am glad I did.  I started reading the Tower of Sorcery this morning at about 2 a.m. and didn't stop until about 9:30 a. m.  It is very well written and hard to stop reading. I just want to say thanks for writing such good books.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Re: Great Books

Post by J-Man5 »

Welcome to the addiction!!!!

J-Man5
Wildcat
Katzh-dashi

Post by Wildcat »

You have enough material to last you . . . oh, until next week, at that rate.  Then you'll be stuck waiting with the rest of us for the next chapter.  ^_^
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
riduan

Post by riduan »

wildcat wrote:You have enough material to last you . . . oh, until next week, at that rate. Then you'll be stuck waiting with the rest of us for the next chapter. ^_^
Yep...and oh ya, don't forget not to mention any word that start with "Chapter"...as title of any thread...it can be very misleading. Trust me. I have quite a few experience in this. I even heard some fans end up in some local hospital for sudden heart attack if you believe me!
Tylhandras
Initiate

Post by Tylhandras »

He's just lucky physical locations weren't given.  I doubt there would have been a riduan left.
MISER
Katzh-dashi

Post by MISER »

WHY WOULD HE BELIEVE YOU? NOTHING ELSE HAS BEEN TRUE!
IF ITS IN ALL CAPS "DEAL WITH IT!"
Have a good day or night or something.
Purrs and Growlls to you all !!!!!
John
riduan

Post by riduan »

miser wrote:WHY WOULD HE BELIEVE YOU? NOTHING ELSE HAS BEEN TRUE!
O...well, can't say much about the above. I RECKON that in away he is right - BELIEVE ME dude  :)

....hehehe...what a paradox