Katzh-dashi

Re: updatish things.

Post by Mistra »

a rosebush, it's so stealthy you wouldn't even know it's an animal :p
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Mistra wrote:a rosebush, it's so stealthy you wouldn't even know it's an animal :p

And those thorns... natural tools of an animal ninja... good call mistra. 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
TLGG
Katzh-dashi

Post by TLGG »

Here I was supporting the hedgehogs...
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

I would have thought skunks. They're black and white and have a secret weapon.
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Mistra
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mistra »

yeah, but if they use it, it's kinda like a dead giveaway they're in the building...
TLGG
Katzh-dashi

Post by TLGG »

Yah, hedgehogs I tell you. They're small, dark, and well armed. They are ideal for sneaking around. I wonder if there are any hedgehog arcans, not many would dare tangle with them.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Sloths and or koala ninjas. One you think moves too slow to worry about. Plus it has built in camouflage with the moss growing on it and they have awesome claws. The other people think oh how cute a Koala! Lets pick it up. Then there are the ninja penguins. Madagascar anyone??!??!? Private Kowalski may not survive this mission.

J-Man5
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

The common housecat - quiet, playful, gently... lulls you into a false sense of security... plops in your lap and gets you to pet it... then suddenly - "Hiss" claws extended and your legs quickly become a bloody mess as it claws its way up your chest and launches off of your shoulder to attack the piece of fuzz on the couch next to you.
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Lurking in the shadows of the Internet, a fox smiles. Fel's communications have been intercepted. Now, it is time to strike.
Ledsmith
Sorcerer

Post by Ledsmith »

We always here about how Fel's work, school, and gaming addictions come between us and his great writing. How is it that we never hear of Fel's love life preventing him from wirting.
Steve W
Novice

Post by Steve W »

Ledsmith wrote:We always here about how Fel's work, school, and gaming addictions come between us and his great writing. How is it that we never hear of Fel's love life preventing him from wirting.
Yeah! Give Fel one more damn good excuse, why don't u? U must be :twisted:
Tylhandras
Initiate

Post by Tylhandras »

And whats wrong with that? Can Fel not be human?
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

No he must be a super-duper godly writing machine :p.
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

hmm... Chapter 18 is getting a bit long in the tooth... I know! I'll start reading Tower of Sorcery again!
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
giddiani
Initiate

Post by giddiani »

:!: :?: :cry: :twisted:

Argh! I thought I could wait it out and be patient! I can't! I am going crazy waiting to know what comes next!

I need to know if Fel's alive and well.

I need a glimpse beyond that unchanging list of new chapters.

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK?