fear1222
Sorcerer

Re: Insurrection, chapter 4.

Post by fear1222 »

Another new chapter already!!!

Damn Fel you are awsome.......

Until I read the chapter you a$$!!

Why you got to do that to us.

So where is chapter 5 at? Come on really, where is it?

They are there to help right? RIGHT??

Tease.
Aightaight
Initiate

Post by Aightaight »

Wooooo Hoooooooooo!

4 chapters in 5 days :shock:

That's got to be some sort of record.

Go Fel! :lol:

Now we just have to jump off the latest cliffhanger... is that rocks below? I can't see because of the mists of conjecture :wink:

Thanks for starting the new year off with a bang.
afrigeek
Da'Shar

Post by afrigeek »

Wow!! I came back form the Christmas holiday to find three new chapters waiting for me... Now this is just the way to start the new year!!! haven't worked all morning.. just sitting at my desk and catching up. I can hardly wait to see what the crew on the Scimitar find...

Otherwise I was thinking that I can hardly wait until Jason and Yana's child puts on his first Gestalt....if the child is already probably the strongest telepath in the imperium, then imagine that first chaotic sending that happens when you wear one....they may have to do it from an uninhabited planet!!! and just imagine the depth of power that the child will have after having their telepathy amplified by the gestalt!!

Fel, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is exactly what I needed to start my new year.
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde

What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

thanks for yet another chapter Fel. The next one is expected in June if im correct? So until then the "oh shit" will keep us wondering i bet :shock:
Mysterious
Sorcerer

Post by Mysterious »

Great Work Fel! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Mysterious
You're not FAT... You're just horizontally gifted :)
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Post by NSC »

OK, where do I find chapter 1 at?
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Found It

Post by NSC »

Did a search on postings by Fel that contained the keyword insurrection and found chapter 1. Now I won't get anything else done today.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

afrigeek wrote:Otherwise I was thinking that I can hardly wait until Jason and Yana's child puts on his first Gestalt....if the child is already probably the strongest telepath in the imperium, then imagine that first chaotic sending that happens when you wear one....they may have to do it from an uninhabited planet!!! and just imagine the depth of power that the child will have after having their telepathy amplified by the gestalt!!

Fel, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is exactly what I needed to start my new year.

One correction Jason and Yana's child is a girl and I agree she is going to be something from the way Fel described her. Seems she will be this universes Jasana
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

boballab wrote:
afrigeek wrote:Otherwise I was thinking that I can hardly wait until Jason and Yana's child puts on his first Gestalt....if the child is already probably the strongest telepath in the imperium, then imagine that first chaotic sending that happens when you wear one....they may have to do it from an uninhabited planet!!! and just imagine the depth of power that the child will have after having their telepathy amplified by the gestalt!!

One correction Jason and Yana's child is a girl and I agree she is going to be something from the way Fel described her. Seems she will be this universes Jasana
That will be another story offshoot for the future..... where Rann may not want to be the ruling Grand Duke but traverse the universe and let Kyri handles the empire when they appoint Kyri Karrine as the Empress..... hmmmm
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Blyker wrote:thanks for yet another chapter Fel. The next one is expected in June if im correct? So until then the "oh shit" will keep us wondering i bet :shock:
Don't Jynx it!
Another great chapter Fel!
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Before I go and try and catch some sleep before I have to go to work (in ~3hrs!) just a quick note to say a big THANKYOU to Fel.

This is awesome. really really awesome.

I'm hoping I can get settled and pay more attention to the site in the next few months.

- Will.
joshzharris
Talent

Post by joshzharris »

Great job Fel!!! Thank you for this new story that has everyone just riveted. PLEASE post ch. 5 soon.

Josh
What's your major malfunction, numbnuts? - Full Metal Jacket
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Very good job Fel, Dumb question thou, have you ever thought about submitting one of your already written stories to like the writers of the future thing? or just submitting it to a publisher to see if they like the story?
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

joshzharris wrote:Great job Fel!!! Thank you for this new story that has everyone just riveted. PLEASE post ch. 5 soon.

Josh
Chapter 5 is gonna run a touch long, almost up to the length of a Subjugation-type chapter. I'm up to page 25, and I'm looking at at least 5 more pages.

I may have it done either late tonight or sometime tomorrow evening, as I have a lot of errands to run tomorrow morning and afternoon.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
wolfy
Initiate

Post by wolfy »

I may have it done either late tonight or sometime tomorrow evening, as I have a lot of errands to run tomorrow morning and afternoon.
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :mrgreen:

Was kinda worried last night - thinking to myself looking the calendar - when does Fel go back to school/work - are we gonna be waiting for a MONTH(s) again??? SUCK a DUCK!