What do you think?

Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

What do you think?

Post by Halcyon »

In my travelings across the vast expanse of my campus, I've discovered that one of the more popular professors (who was teaching a class this summer) has mysteriously disappeared, and when I say disappeared, I mean totally fallen off the radar. Everything related to him in the school system was purged, his MySpace got shut down, as well as his Facebook. So I turn to all of you and ask...any theories?
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
Charles M. Schulz
Mistra
Katzh-dashi

Re: What do you think?

Post by Mistra »

popular professor?...he dated one of his students, the school fired him for it and doesn't want it's reputation brought down, so they cover it up.

or aliens, if all else fails, blaim the aliens
bbobb
Novice

Post by bbobb »

Come on people. All we need is a little logic to deduce what happened to the missing professor.

He is an academician.
Therefore, he is liberal.

The current administration is conservative.
Therefore, the CIA made him disappear.

Further deduction: He will reappear in 6 to 9 months in the Mideast, reprogrammed and ready to infiltrate terrorist organizations.

See? It's obvious once you use a little logic.

bbobb
Mistra
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mistra »

it's aliens i tell you, ALIENS...AND YOU'RE ONE OF THEM, do you think i can't see right through you? You wanna cover up your own existence by blaming the governement, but i'm sure no administration would do...........nvr mind, you're right
Andygal
Sorcerer

Post by Andygal »

The Evil Atheist conspiracy does not have him and black helicopters are not on there way to abduct you take you back to the nonexistence EAC base and turn you into a willing slave.
Old signature was in need of replacement, insert clever new signature here.
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

maybe he found another purpose in life? maybe he ummm...is really an alien scout meant to survey our world and he had to go back to his homeworld and report his findings AND THEY'RE COMING BACK SOON TO DESTROY US ALL!!!! or...i don't know anymore hehe
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

I'm MySpace stupid, but wouldn't HE have to shut it down himself? If so, this tells me that something BIG has happened in his life that has caused him to withdraw voluntarily. A death in the family, marital problems, coming out of the closet... some kind of Life Changing Event. It wouldn't be very hard to find his address and show up at his door to make sure he's okay. Do you know if he has left town?

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

bbobb wrote:Come on people. All we need is a little logic to deduce what happened to the missing professor.

He is an academician.
Therefore, he is liberal.

The current administration is conservative.
Therefore, the CIA made him disappear.

Further deduction: He will reappear in 6 to 9 months in the Mideast, reprogrammed and ready to infiltrate terrorist organizations.

See? It's obvious once you use a little logic.

bbobb
Actually, I live in one of the most liberal areas of Florida (not by choice mind you) so I think that kills your theory. On the other hand he was a self-described nihilist and somewhat of an anarchist at times....so who knows...maybe the liberals got him.
mommydoom wrote:I'm MySpace stupid, but wouldn't HE have to shut it down himself? If so, this tells me that something BIG has happened in his life that has caused him to withdraw voluntarily. A death in the family, marital problems, coming out of the closet... some kind of Life Changing Event. It wouldn't be very hard to find his address and show up at his door to make sure he's okay. Do you know if he has left town?

MD
That's why we smell a conspiracy. Recently on MySpace, his bulletins have been getting censored because MySpace became a subsidiary of Fox News. So we've been wondering if the "man" got him. And actually we haven't been able to track him down, no one knew where he lived with to begin with.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
Charles M. Schulz
Edengrave
Sorcerer

Post by Edengrave »

Interesting.
Real name?
Nationality?
Name of Uni?