Other Stories

Greywolf
Initiate

Other Stories

Post by Greywolf »

While I am glad that Fel finished subjugation, and hope that maybe he will have another novel (maybe a third with the children), I was wondering if he was going to do any work on Dragon Star. I always read the Kael Chronicles, and loved Subjugation, and while I have no doubt at all I will like Alpha Project, it's Dragon Star I keep checking on to see of there are any new posts. I mean, I check Demon's Bane for sure, as I did Sub. before it was completed, and I know he has a life outside of posting, which he should, but I was wondering if he is going to do more work on it. Obviously I can't wait for more of D.B. since he has yet to complete that, but I was wondering if anyoone could tell me (or Fel himself), if he has any plans for D.S.
Tylhandras
Initiate

Re: Other Stories

Post by Tylhandras »

Please find the the thread "Curiosity is getting the better of me" for the answer to your question.
Greywolf
Initiate

Post by Greywolf »

Tylhandras wrote:Please find the the thread "Curiosity is getting the better of me" for the answer to your question.
I was mostly asking out of curiosity. If it got answered great, if not, didn't matter because it was my first post, and it wasnt all that important. I may have been a member for a while, but it was mostly for the stories. Figured it was about time I learned a little bit of what's here.
Besides, if he reads it, he take it as a hint to continue the others as well. lol.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Greywolf wrote:
Tylhandras wrote:Please find the the thread "Curiosity is getting the better of me" for the answer to your question.
I was mostly asking out of curiosity. If it got answered great, if not, didn't matter because it was my first post, and it wasnt all that important. I may have been a member for a while, but it was mostly for the stories. Figured it was about time I learned a little bit of what's here.
Besides, if he reads it, he take it as a hint to continue the others as well. lol.
LOL. Fel has over the years been given lots of hints given the support level and the furious comments on his stories and the mosaic guessworks.

I doubt Fel has doubts over support level but his doubts will stem from ability to control time availability for writing. Much better than my doubt over my ability to write which I have no doubt my ability to write is close to none. But I have no doubt my ability to read is sky high.

Therefore, no doubt that Fel will write his stories when he has time over his studies and papers and Japanese and whatever languages and cultures besides the normal do doubt difficult subjects, in my opinion.

Darn, its hard work to try to put as much doubt in what I say.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.