Wii (Off topic of course)

Balthazar
Talent

Wii (Off topic of course)

Post by Balthazar »

I just go a Wii I was wondering is anyone else had one... I just finished setting mine up and starting to play. It's the most fun I've had in awhile. Not , that I haven't enjoyed playing my Xbox 360 but using the wii remote it actually feels like you're in the game. Of course, that's after I've only played for about 2 hours but it has been fun. Well, now that my Bears have won and I've eaten dinner I'm going to go play more Zelda and Wii Sports.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Wii (Off topic of course)

Post by Lochar »

I've got one. It's kinda fun to surf the web on it, but Wii Sports and Zelda are major fun.

Minus the part in Zelda where you feel like you're just on a collection mission. :P

But the whole package is fun. Even the mad scrambling me and my roommate did a couple of nights ago driving 25 miles in 18 minutes. Why? Target 25 miles away had Wii controllers for sale and they closed in 18 minutes. Speed limit? 35 mph. LOL

Woulda sucked to been stopped.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Deeb
Sorcerer

Post by Deeb »

All your Wiimotes are belong to us.
-Deeb
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Deeb wrote:All your Wiimotes are belong to us.
You know the pun is the lowest form of comedy, right?

I still think the Wii sounds like something that you do in the bathroom and not something you do in the living room with your friends.
Andygal
Sorcerer

Post by Andygal »

Fiferguy wrote:

I still think the Wii sounds like something that you do in the bathroom and not something you do in the living room with your friends.
I agree on the second point.

The first part is blasphemy. Everybody knows the pun is mightier then the sword.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Andygal wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:

I agree on the second point.

The first part is blasphemy. Everybody knows the pun is mightier then the sword.
She who would pun would pick a pocket...
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fiferguy wrote:he who would pun would pick a pocket...
Hey, look over there!
*swipe*

Ciao!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

I tot I already am a wii..dow. But I have not gotten a wii. Waiting for the PS3 before I get to make the decision. Not available as yet at my place.

But the wii is the front runner. Weeeeeeee.

Pun is never Punny.. i meant funny. Its jut meant to be pun.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

The worlds 10 worst puns, forwarded to me by some who's going to suffer Mind Flail later...

1. Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at them and says: "I'm sorry, gentlemen, only one carrion allowed per passenger.

2. Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one, naturally, became known as the lesser of two weevils.

3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.

4. A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

5. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during the root canal? He wanted to transcend dental medication.

6. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of his office and asked them to disperse. But why? they asked, as they moved off. Because, he said, I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.

7. A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named Ahmal. The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him Juan. Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal.

8. These friars were behind in their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to persuade them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

9. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him . what? (Oh, man this is so bad, it's good). A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

10. And finally, there was the person who sent ten different puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Fifer.

Pete Abrams would love to meet you.

(If you don't know who he is, find out. I won't tell you. :P )
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Andygal
Sorcerer

Post by Andygal »

Fiferguy wrote:The worlds 10 worst puns, forwarded to me by some who's going to suffer Mind Flail later...

1. Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at them and says: "I'm sorry, gentlemen, only one carrion allowed per passenger.

2. Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one, naturally, became known as the lesser of two weevils.

3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.

4. A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

5. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during the root canal? He wanted to transcend dental medication.

6. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of his office and asked them to disperse. But why? they asked, as they moved off. Because, he said, I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.

7. A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named Ahmal. The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him Juan. Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal.

8. These friars were behind in their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to persuade them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

9. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him . what? (Oh, man this is so bad, it's good). A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

10. And finally, there was the person who sent ten different puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
Those are so bad they are good. :lol:
the_scot
Sorcerer

Post by the_scot »

I was once in an auditorium English Lit Class-more than 200 students. I had just made some pun-ish comment under my breath when the professor leaned over the podium, pulled his glasses down on his nose and remarked, "Mr. _____, in the English language, the pun is considered the lowest form of humor, and your humor is the lowest form of pun." :roll:
Deeb
Sorcerer

Post by Deeb »

The off topic'ness leaves me in awe :shock:
-Deeb
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Two fish were in a tank. One says to the other, "You man the guns, I'll drive".
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Q: What do you call a man with no legs?
A: Neil.

Q: What do you call a man with no hair?
A: Shaun.

Q: What do you call a woman with one leg?
A: Eileen.

Q: What do you call a man with a car on his head?
A: Jack.

Q: What do you call a man with a spade through his head?
A: Doug.

Q: What do you call a man without a spade through his head?
A: Douglas.

Q: What do you call a man with no arms and no legs swimming in the ocean?
A: Clever Dick.

Q: What do you call a man with no arms and no legs floating in the ocean?
A: Bob.

Q: What will they call Postman Pat when he retires?
A: Pat

Q: Why is an elephant big, heavy and grey?
A: Cos if it was small, round and white it would be an aspirin!

Two cows are standing in a paddock. One looks at the other and says "have you heard about this Mad Cow Disease?"
Second cow: "Doesn't worry me, I'm a hovercraft!"

Two parrots were sitting on a perch. One said to the other, "It smells fishy around here."

Two snowmen in a field. One says to the other 'Can you smell carrots?'