Kyven Steelhammer
13%

Total votes: 39

GBLW
Mi'Shara

Re: Coolest Leading Man

Post by GBLW »

Edited to removes spoilers

On the other hand Kit doesn't ask for help, but he's not dumb enough to turn it down when it's freely offered. Besides, his life is far less scripted by the interference of others. To me Kit is a far bigger hero than the great hulking brute who kills thousands of innocent people to have his way and gain his goals. (I'll be honest, Kyven is even a bigger ‘hero' in my eyes than Tarrin.)

GBLW
Spoiler
Show
Tried to add a spoiler tag as an edit, but I guess it doesn't work for me!
Last edited by GBLW on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Well if you think about it some

Expect for Jason Fox the rest had it handed to them in a way

Tarrin, Fox the wander, Kyven Steelhammer were all influanced and
in a way guided or pushed by the gods and/or goddesses.

Kit Vulpan was actualy born into it and later rebelled to get away from it
Kit Vulpan and Jason Fox are alike in a lot of ways ....

But as far as being a hero i'd have to give it to Jason ....he fought against all
odds ...even with out knowing about the help he was getting from the shadows

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Edited to remove spoilers

Kit fought the idea of accepting every one of Vil's gifts, Jason didn't fight to turn down anything that anyone was willing to give him.

As you may have guessed by now, a hero to me is someone who has a very strong character and isn't overly violent. He has to be a person who can accomplish his goals while causing minimal death and destruction to innocent bystanders, but he has to be strongly against those who injure the society he lives in. He has to be able to accept what he is and also what harm he causes. Jason Fox takes a long time to accept his own frailties, so I'd have to place him below Kyven on my hero list and far down from Kit.

GBLW
Last edited by GBLW on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K Pelle aka GBLW
Omegano
Initiate

Post by Omegano »

My 2 cents is following along with GBLW and Boballab. Yes, Tarrin is kick ass, powerful to an extreme, doesn't take shit from anyone... but violent and can be quite cold. Jason, he is a genius, strong morals, and a devilish sense of humor... but is still learning his own faults, and takes a lot of help from many sources. Kevin... there is still so much to be learn about him, and he has even more growing to do. Until the story has completed, I cannot decide on him.

Kit, however, has strong morals, but is also understanding. He doesn't take shit, but is not that violent and not cold. He doesn't accept extreme help... unless browbeaten into it (what Vil wants, she will find a way to get). Lesser help, or help of the moment (Rick saving his life), he'll accept gladly, like anyone should do. As was said before, he blazes his own path. Many of those gifts later on (Like the position in the business) he doesn't want, but is doing it to help Vil. Almost every time he is "accepting" a gift, he is not doing it for his own benefit, but for Jessie's, or Vil's, or someone else he cares about. Or doing it because it is something that should be done (The plane from the family as a peace offering, though he might have accepted that anyway :P). There are a few instances he is accepting things for himself, but those things are beyond understandable. He wanted to be a jet pilot since childhood. There would be NO WAY he would pass up a chance for that.

Kit, in my eyes, has the greatest number of the qualities of a hero in the group. He is not a "super" hero like the others, but no less of a hero. A hero of the common man. Or common fur, in this case. :P

Omegano

PS
Oh, and someone should mark this thread with the *Spoilers* tag... WAY too much in here...
Go ahead. Ask me any question, but if it needs logic or intelligence, you will want to ask that brain thingie that lives in in my head instead.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Sorry for the spoilers - I didn't realize this was a 'no spoiler' thread until just now. :oops:

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW