Sennadar stories, animated!

fickle-godling
Initiate

Sennadar stories, animated!

Post by fickle-godling »

i was just thinking, while re-reading the whole story, that this would make a great animation film or series!

I got images of Tarrin, with his majestic wings, flying around and doing his thing :lol:

I would certainly pay to see that, a Sennadar Animated film or tv series!
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
Downdude
Katzh-dashi

Re: Sennadar stories, animated!

Post by Downdude »

It would have to be a series. One movie just couldn't fit everything without losing a lot of the story.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

There was a thread about this awhile ago actually.

Oh, god, I just searched for it, I didn't realise that thread was from four years ago and I remembered it :O

http://forums.sennadar.com/viewtopic.ph ... &sk=t&sd=a
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

That was my first reaction as well... Man, does time fly by or what?
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

There's also a thread somewhere about someone jumping in a year or so later on an otherwise dead thread... :wink: :twisted: :wink:
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Fiferguy wrote:There's also a thread somewhere about someone jumping in a year or so later on an otherwise dead thread... :wink: :twisted: :wink:
That was almost exactly 5 months later thank you, not a year :P
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Greymist wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:There's also a thread somewhere about someone jumping in a year or so later on an otherwise dead thread... :wink: :twisted: :wink:
That was almost exactly 5 months later thank you, not a year :P
'nuf said... :twisted:
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

:D ... well the fans are still thinking about Sennadar and waiting and checking for the next installments although Fel said it will take a while.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
fear1222
Sorcerer

Post by fear1222 »

Fel wrote:So, this is a kinda semi-official announcement that you won't see any new chapters or releases probably until December, when school lets out. It might be earlier than that, but I'm honestly not sure. I'll have to see how a few things go.

::SIGH::

So close and yet so far away!!
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Mizriath wrote::D ... well the fans are still thinking about Sennadar and waiting and checking for the next installments although Fel said it will take a while.
Fel wrote: So, this is a kinda semi-official announcement that you won't see any new chapters or releases probably until December, when school lets out. It might be earlier than that, but I'm honestly not sure. I'll have to see how a few things go.
Well Waiting for a new chapter Isn't some new thing.

We Addicts have LOTS of practice at it .... :shock:

At least this time he's only writing on one story (Cross's Fingers) Now it shouldn't be too bad unless that Damn 15 dollar a Month Graphical Chatroom (EQ) habit of Fel's pops up it's ulgy head again. :roll:

Phantom
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Phantom wrote:
We Addicts have LOTS of practice at it .... :shock:

Phantom
Hmm, I can confirm i am an Addict. I did have withdrawal symptoms for a while now that the new installments are not coming out monthly.... I felt cold .... and hungry. :(

Darn... I should not skip my meals... u know the leftovers.... the rereads
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

Mizriath wrote: Darn... I should not skip my meals... u know the leftovers.... the rereads
hehe I know exactly how you feel, I feel like I read the whole thing all over again and again

....and again

....and again :wink:

hehe
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
AmigaDragon
Novice

Post by AmigaDragon »

Downdude wrote:It would have to be a series. One movie just couldn't fit everything without losing a lot of the story.
A single book would barely fit in a movie without missing some details, let alone any series of books. Just look at Harry Potter for an example of that. Even Lord of the Rings probably missed some details going from print to the silver screen.

Now that I've taken most of a day's rest from reading Firestaff (3 books in under 3 weeks, I think :shock: ), on to book 4. 8)
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen
kanifeli
Novice

Post by kanifeli »

The only way i would accept this is in a detailed recount. i don´t want to see this story go through like Eragon.

I would like it best if it were like a DB series where they took i think over 5 half an hour chapters for five minutes of fight scenes. i don´t want to loose the tiniest bit of what happened in the books because it would change the storyline too much.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Hmm, I don't think are sufficient investors out there willing to plonk a billion $$ to make this movie in entirety and capture all the plots and scenes. :D