Elemental thoughts

Wolverous
Talent

Elemental thoughts

Post by Wolverous »

ok i was thinking as i was siting around today reading the last few chapters of weaverspinner and i thought of something interesting ok demons cant be hurt by things of this world right so couldnt elementals kill them technically they are being from another world summoned into this one just as demons are it was just a thought that hadnt been used so i thought id throw it out there

i know there are a few ways you could counter this train of thought an example would be they are from a dif world but the items there bodies are made of in this world are of this world but im still not sure so i was just wondering what other peoples thoughts were
Spoiler
Show
it would have made the fight against the demons attacking everything alot easier so just a thought
storyreader2005
Sorcerer

Re: Elemental thoughts

Post by storyreader2005 »

Yes it would have made fights against demons easier. However the bodies of the elementals are created of Sorcery which is native to Sennadar therefor not able to harm demons. Sorcery is the shell that allows the spirit of of the elemental to interact with this world. Destroy the shell and the elemental just goes back to it's home realm, it's not harmed in any way.
Never_Fear
Novice

Re: Elemental thoughts

Post by Never_Fear »

wouldn't that mean that the elementalists on pyrosia would be able to attack and hurt demons since they tap into the elemental realms :?: