Demon's Bane, chapter 14. *sniff*

Artemis
Talent

Re: Demon's Bane, chapter 14. *sniff*

Post by Artemis »

Thank you ever so much Fel.... For your imagination, effort and determination to finish it all. Although of course I will miss reading and anticipating about new adventures of Tarrin... ;)

I haven't read it yet but so far I have enjoyed everything that has happened through the years. Enjoy your break, you've earned it!!
He who plays with a cat must bear her scratches.
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

Too bad I'm not a writer, for I find words fail me when trying to describe the melange of feelings that I feel after reading the final chapter of your magnum opus. Well done sir, you do good work.

Tex
lagomilo
Sorcerer

Post by lagomilo »

Thanks Fel for all your time and work. Sent off my Donation, hope it helps.

Lagomilo (Bradford)
treecat
Talent

Post by treecat »

I cannot find the words to adequately express how I feel about your body of work and your decision to share it with your readers gratis. So, a heart felt THANK YOU will have to do.
Peter_Koopman
Initiate

Post by Peter_Koopman »

Thanks Fel
"Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty.
To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom."
Prymael
Initiate

Post by Prymael »

My thanks also, started this series about a year ago and haven't been able to quit coming back here to see if anything else came about, I like these stories so much to the point that whenever I can, I put a link to the stories page in my signature like this:

My free fantasy link is better than that $7.99 PoS you bought at the store:
http://sennadar.plebian.net/

Lol, I don't know how many actually read it after me abusing their monetary senses, but hey, it's true >.<
Questions are dangerous for those who would obey without.
kaas
Novice

Post by kaas »

Thanks Fel!

sincerely yours,
kaas
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

Fel wrote:Then, I'm going to start going back through Firestaff/Pyrosian and editing out all the mistakes, so MAKE SURE TO MAKE USE OF THE ERROR THREAD IF YOU FIND ANY, just don't point out spelling errors. I think I have MS Word's spellchecker set up now to work the way I want it to. You guys have done more to point out my mistakes than I could have ever asked for, and I thank you for it.

As I correct the chapters, I'll release them, just in case anyone wants the fancy version. But I'm sure most of you will keep the "pure" versions. ;)
Check out Sennadar/Error List page at Sennadar Wiki.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
Taltos
Sorcerer

Post by Taltos »

i am also not a writer, i can only say that your stories have accompanied me through the better part of my studies, and beyond (has it been 5 years?), and i hereby want to express my sincere gratitude for sharing your stories!

thank you! and go on, write more stories, and try to make money with them! :wink:
avitchel
Sorcerer

Post by avitchel »

Thanks Fel, for the years of entertainment, painful cliffhangers, and tremendous battle scenes. It's a definite bitter sweet moment, Tarrin is finally at peace, and the wonderful world of Sennadar can return to normalacy. Thanks for sharing the journey with all of us, and may your future writings garner as much appreciation!
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

its over?? its over???? ITS OVER???!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!
but i have thoroughly enjoyed your work Fel, and if i were standing next to you i would heap praise upon praise on your work! Thanks for a great, great read!
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
Steve W
Novice

Post by Steve W »

You made my day. Actually, a few days ago, it took a while to get registered to say THANK YOU.

I guess I won't be checking your website three times a day for the next chapter anymore. I'll just wait a week, then start looking for the next series.

GOOD STUFF! except maybe the confusing ending. Is Tarrin dead? Your going to have to write a sequel or three to explain :wink:
storyreader2005
Sorcerer

Post by storyreader2005 »

Steve W wrote:...
GOOD STUFF! except maybe the confusing ending. Is Tarrin dead? Your going to have to write a sequel or three to explain :wink:
Answered over in the spoiler thread:
http://sennadar.plebian.net/forum/viewt ... 2252#12252
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Thank you Fel for a wonderful tale. I have enjoyed reading it very much and I look forward to any and all future tales. I hope that you will forever enjoy writing because it would be a loss to the world if your enjoyment and your tales stopped. You are truly a literary master.
Once again Thank You!

~ Journeywoman
skygazer25
Talent

Post by skygazer25 »

Possibly the best book I have EVER had the pleasure of reading!!

If you ever decide to publish this series I'm begging you to send me an email or a PM something!!

My 9 year old has started reading the series, I have trouble getting her off my computer now. You have kindled a love for reading in her, and a few of her very best friends.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

Thank you so very much, Fel, for letting us take a small glimps into your imagination.

Your loyal reader,
Skygazer25 (and her daugher "airiel"