Demon's Bane, chapter 13. JUST TO ANNOY YOU!

Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Demon's Bane, chapter 13. JUST TO ANNOY YOU!

Post by Mizriath »

THANK YOU, Fel.

I believe keeping it simple.

No words will be enough to say how I feel what you have done to keep your ardent readers happy.

Awesome thanks.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
freethrow
Sorcerer

Post by freethrow »

Thanks, Fel

I can tell that once in the mood it just floods from you. I am sure that part of it is that you are anxious to get this story done so you can put your energy into the next.

Have a great one,

Freethrow
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

fel, you are AMAZING! :D oh by the way, it seems like you gave a hint in this chapter of more adventures to come, or i could be just being hopeful haha :lol: guys read the chapter again if you dont see what i mean,but just in case you dont find it...
Spoiler
Show
its the part about jasana and eron!
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
avitchel
Sorcerer

Post by avitchel »

Fel! It's obvious that your muse has been waiting for you to find a spare moment. Marvelous way to wrap things up, and bringing the big guy into the fray was awesome.

<i>(spoiler section removed by Spec8472)</i>

Like others have stated, I hate to see the end of the Kael chronicles, but it has been an awesome ride. Don't forget to update us on the status of the newest members of Tarrin and Mist family. Don't care too much about the idiot brother, but the other two were very sweet and lovable. Are you going to let the little guy talk?
If I ever see TG or another recognizable 'nym in dead tree world, you can be sure I'll buy it, them. I'm in awe of what you've shared for free. Altruism in its' most admirable form! Thanks for sharing!

<b>Edited by Spec8472:</b> Please, no spoilers in this thread. copied the removed content to a private message. please feel free to re-post it in the spoilers thread. Thanks.
MISER
Katzh-dashi

Post by MISER »

Hey Fel

Well old friend I should check in more often. The end of Subjugation, and for me not 4, but 5 chapters, of my favorite Werecat. Way cool. Thank you.

It was good to check in and see the words of other old friends and many new comers to this board. And to see that all seem to be doing well.

And for the record to the new folks, this many, this quickly, is not a record. It is more like a return to the good old days when we used to get them at least one a week. And often in groups like this.

Best to you.

John
IF ITS IN ALL CAPS "DEAL WITH IT!"
Have a good day or night or something.
Purrs and Growlls to you all !!!!!
John