Subjugation, chapter 20, and the book, is complete.

fickle-godling
Initiate

Re: Subjugation, chapter 20, and the book, is complete.

Post by fickle-godling »

Thanks Fel :) I just finished reading the last chapter today, and i started last thursday. I honestly enjoyed Subjugation, it was a great story! I do hope you could come up with more short stories for this, but I'm sure you're tired and I hope you get a good rest! Thanks for the really good read, I hope to read more in the future!
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

I've got the book formatted in BBeB for anyone who uses a Sony Reader ebook. Give me a pm if you want it and I'll be happy to email it. Ebooks really need their MP3 format if they are going to take off, but for now certain formats work better for different readers.

Tex
Prymael
Initiate

Post by Prymael »

Thank you very much for a great book. I don't think I can choose what I like better between the themes for the stories you have here considering one's fantasy and the other sci-fi.

I'd like to point out if not noted already (I haven't checked all of the other forum threads yet) how Subjugation has it's chapter links go left to right downwards while Firestaff and Pyrosian novels go down the column and then on over to the right.
Questions are dangerous for those who would obey without.