If the characters could talk... spoilers*

michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

If the characters could talk... spoilers*

Post by michaelsuave »

If Fel's character's could talk... if fel's character's were really real...

Do you think they would beg for chapters like we do? :? :shock:

HELL YES!!! :twisted: Just picture it (scoobie doo squigly lines, fade into a picture of Jason and Tarrin standing in front of Fel's place*)

Jason, yelling into his faey tech frequency emitter bull horn*: "Come on Fel, Even I don't know what is going to happen next, how I'm going to get my love off of the planet, or plan for the empress's reaction without another chapter!"

Tarrin takes the bull horn from Jason, because werecat's take anything they want to when they want to, and yells*: "Yeah Fel, help a brother out! And how am I going to scrape by this time, win the day, beat the demon lord, meet the god of gods, figure out who the hell mother wynn really is, and live happily every after with my family if you don't write more!!"

Tarrin & Jason form a picket line carrying signs that read, "more pranks against faey, or bust" and "demon lords suck, mi shara do anything they want to."
They both start chanting*: "Characters of FEL unite!! Hell no we won't go, our stories have to grow! Hell no, we won't go, our stories have to grow!... Give a hoot, don't pollute... oops, wrong chant... Hell no we won't go, our stories have to grow!...

:wink:

Night all.
~Michael 8)

Ps. yes, I know I'm insane, and I have the club membership to prove it, just ask Lochar and Fiferguy... they're not only the presidents, they are members also...
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: If the characters could talk... spoilers*

Post by Fiferguy »

Hey, I resemble that remark...

And Fel wouldn't be sane for long... Imagine, Jason's itchers working on Fel and Tarrin ordering every bird in four counties to "bomb" his house, car, etc... :twisted:
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Well lets hope he doesn't send them after us in the next chapter. :twisted:
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Metatrone wrote:Well lets hope he doesn't send them after us in the next chapter. :twisted:
:shock: You sure you will be in the story in the next chapter?

Fifer can imagine he is one of those Menodas. And he decides to quit farming on Menoda and stand on the picket line.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Hey there are what? 4 races of the Imperium that we haven't met yet? I call one. :twisted:
dadrago
Novice

Post by dadrago »

ahh, if i were in the 'Imperium' i'd probably choose one that has a decient background for both military and technology.

or i'd be a miridion.

who says that because they're always neutral that they don't have a decent military. i'd probably be like myleena and be in the 'special forces'.

be warned start of rant

by skill, i'm somewhat of a jake-of-all trades computer tech. i know ( or atleast used to ) hardware, software, programming ( system and web ), troubleshooting, customization of said hardware, and system and web administation. that being said i'm currently working as a general laborer in a freakin factor because i haven't completed my degree and the area i currently live in even though it's the state capital has very little in the realm of computer technology companies.
ok end rant

later,
drago
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Metatrone wrote:Hey there are what? 4 races of the Imperium that we haven't met yet? I call one. :twisted:
You one of the Giant Goragas?!!! The huge monster! They are yet unclaimed.

As for me, I would be one of those nerdy humans, but in the Legion. With no say voice in the picket line. Heck, I will be lucky if I am seen. Just happy to picket carrying a rail gun with a cool ZPS armor with the phoenix design.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Mizriath wrote: You one of the Giant Goragas?!!! The huge monster! They are yet unclaimed.
Sure, I like that. I bet we look like the Easter Bunny Body-Building Club only cuter, more cuddly and bigger. :twisted: