Subjugation, Chapter 16.

Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: Subjugation, Chapter 16.

Post by Fiferguy »

I'm posting here before I read Chap 16. I've been sick for 6 days, and this is a GREAT way to help me get better! :D
Quindo Ma
Sorcerer

Post by Quindo Ma »

Fiferguy wrote:I'm posting here before I read Chap 16. I've been sick for 6 days, and this is a GREAT way to help me get better! :D
Oh you just wait, he's sending you straight back to bed with this one.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Fiferguy wrote:I'm posting here before I read Chap 16. I've been sick for 6 days, and this is a GREAT way to help me get better! :D
You heard the man Fel. The only problem is this chapter might put him into shock, so he'll need an injection of another chapter to bring him out of it fully.

Chapter 17, STAT!

:twisted:
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

It may even affect severely his immune system. Research for Chapter 17 needed :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Lochar wrote:You know, that kind of cliffhanger is pure, unadulterated evil.

Zesty!

Can we have another?
To quote animal house: "Thank you sir! May I have another!" Damn your evil fel, I hope you need to vent more of that pent up imagination that was strangled during your finals period. Throw us another chapter please!! For the Love of God, I won't be able to go to sleep not knowing what happened to Jason! :shock:

~Michael :shock:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

So I'm at work and I just finished reading this and I'm...sullen, I want more!

What will happen next, an evil cliff hanger.

To those of you who weren't here when Honor and Blood was being written, you're lucky. Fel has done this in the past.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Greymist wrote:So I'm at work and I just finished reading this and I'm...sullen, I want more!

To those of you who weren't here when Honor and Blood was being written, you're lucky. Fel has done this in the past.
Yess....

You know, he could now disappear into the world of Everquest until after the new year. And not even look at his word processor.

Think of the horrors people!

Or... he could give up writing for Lent.

Support my brother.
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

Lochar wrote:
Greymist wrote:So I'm at work and I just finished reading this and I'm...sullen, I want more!

Yess....

You know, he could now disappear into the world of Everquest until after the new year. And not even look at his word processor.

You need a spoon to help stir up that pot? Or a stick to poke that hornet's nest with?

Tex
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Lochar wrote:You know, he could now disappear into the world of Everquest until after the new year. And not even look at his word processor.
And if any of those things happen, I can imagine that your general popularity around here will be slightly below that of stingrays.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Spec8472 wrote:
Lochar wrote:You know, he could now disappear into the world of Everquest until after the new year. And not even look at his word processor.
And if any of those things happen, I can imagine that your general popularity around here will be slightly below that of stingrays.
BUT, don't we have his address to mail him cards of thanks? I think we need to do a Road Trip, and remove EQ from his computer, Chain him to his desk, and get a whip and force him to write...

Just FYI, I am joking above, I would never ever Condone Violence against an author for hanging us out to dry....

:twisted:
Last edited by Hearly on Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

But those POOR stingrays. They've just gotten such a bad rap.

And besides, he disappears into EQ for too long a period, I'm liable to reactivate my account for a month to go pester him.

Support my brother.
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

In the horror of finals I forgot about checking on here ( STUPID STUPID BRAIN !!!!). Is good to have a nice surprise after that hell so thnx Fel, and Happy Holidays Everybody !!!!

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

Problem with Chapter 16 as posted on the website. If you click on the read online version, the telepathic sendings aren't in italics, which makes the reading a little confusing. Formatting is still there on the downloadable version.

Tex
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Lochar wrote:

Yess....

The worst would be if he got lost in Everquest AND gave up writing for Lent. So it would be from now until April 5th at the very least. Very bad, very bad, very bad... :twisted:
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Texfire wrote:Problem with Chapter 16 as posted on the website.
Thanks, I'll see if I can fix it.