DnD and Auromar

Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

DnD and Auromar

Post by Lochar »

Fel, I do have to thank you.

I'm running a mini-campaign online for some people, and I'm sending them as an expedition team to check out Auromar while the war against the demons goes on.

They won't be running into any demons, but there will be plenty of undead and flesh golems. :P

If they decide to go through the whole continent instead of just the couple of towns, they're going to find the capital of Auromar populated by sentient undead. The people of the city who had gotten warning enough in time to snub their nose at the One by becoming undead to 'survive' his curse.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: DnD and Auromar

Post by Fel »

hahaha, there actually are abandoned cities on Auromar...quite a few, in fact. There was an entire civilization there before the One destroyed it, and then cursed the land. One of them, Auros, is quite large. There's also a deserted tower there, patterned after the Tower of Six Spires in Suld...but it only has the main tower, 2 completed towers (north and northeast), 2 partially built towers (southeast and south), and 2 foundations (southwest and northwest).

Auros is built on a promontory overlooking the sea, on the south coast near the center of the continent.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: DnD and Auromar

Post by Lochar »

Fel wrote:hahaha, there actually are abandoned cities on Auromar...quite a few, in fact. There was an entire civilization there before the One destroyed it, and then cursed the land. One of them, Auros, is quite large. There's also a deserted tower there, patterned after the Tower of Six Spires in Suld...but it only has the main tower, 2 completed towers (north and northeast), 2 partially built towers (southeast and south), and 2 foundations (southwest and northwest).

Auros is built on a promontory overlooking the sea, on the south coast near the center of the continent.
Oh really?

I'm gonna have to move Auros because I landed them on the southern tip of the continent, but it sounds like fun. The tower's might be fun too.

Speaking of which. I just got done with their run tonight. I managed to pretty well kill one of them with a Dire Wraith. Fun times, they managed to kill it right before the one that it killed would rise as a Wraith herself. So she didn't lose anything, since she burned an Arcana Evolved Hero Point to survive the Con drain.

Took a limited wish to restore her though. :P

All in all, they had fun and so did I. And we'll be back.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com