Demon's Bane, chapter 6.

Fel
Weavespinner

Demon's Bane, chapter 6.

Post by Fel »

Finished.

Let me apologize again for how long this took, but as you all know, it's kinda crazy for me now with school coming and working long hours and my car going gazoo. There's that, and there's the fact that these chapters are getting harder and harder for me to write.

I'm sure I could have done a better job on this chapter, given that this one reveals a great deal of information, but it's the best I could do with what's been going on and how I've felt lately. :(
Attachments
demon6.doc
(138 KiB) Downloaded 1014 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
codewarrior
Sorcerer

Re: Demon's Bane, chapter 6.

Post by codewarrior »

You are my hero. Today was going to suck big time. Stupid state school cant do any thing right. The water main broke in the dorms an we are force to move out till they fix it. So yea today was going to suck but this has just made today the greatest day ever. I know you worry that you are righting enough but i think every one here understands some times life gets in the way and messes everything up. Don't worry to much we will wait and I have yet to see you write a"bad" chapter but that is for another dicussion. Anywho off to go read. :D WOOT
Tylhandras
Initiate

Post by Tylhandras »

Very good chapter Fel.
Spoiler
Show
I must comment on one thing though. How exactly are you going to be using Eron in all this? There is malice of forethought in having the son look so close to the father that they are almost indistinquishable.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

<b>Edited by Spec8472</b>: Added SPOILER tags (instead of just saying "Spoiler") - further spoiler discussion in the <a href="http://sennadar.plebian.net/forum/viewt ... ">Spoilers thread</a>, thanks.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Tylhandras wrote:**** SPOILER ****
Please, no spoilers here... (I havn't read it, and I'm trying to edit the post without actually reading it)

If a spolers thread doesn't exist for a new chapter, please create one in that series's spoilers board.

<a href="http://sennadar.plebian.net/forum/viewt ... t=590">All Spoiler Discussion for Demons Bane, Chapter 6</a>
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fel wrote:Let me apologize again for how long this took
Firstly, thanks for the new chapter :)

Secondly - no apology necessary -- I'm sure like me, all of your loyal readers are just happy to have a new chapter to obsess over ;)
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

hahaha, well, here's a surprise:

Remember when I told you guys that I did some work in a future chapter, actually being non-linear?

Well, that was the next chapter. So I'm already 7 pages into chapter 7. ;)

But in true evil fashion, it's about Kimmie, not about Tarrin. So I'm gonna make you guys squirm a bit more waiting for that moment when Tarrin steps through the gate and looks Spyder in the eyes. ;)
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Fel wrote:hahaha, well, here's a surprise:

Remember when I told you guys that I did some work in a future chapter, actually being non-linear?

But in true evil fashion, it's about Kimmie, not about Tarrin. So I'm gonna make you guys squirm a bit more waiting for that moment when Tarrin steps through the gate and looks Spyder in the eyes. ;)
Lemme guess. All of 7 has nothing to do with Tarrin, since it's an uneventful trip through the Astral. We get to see all the chaos in Sennadar now.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Lochar wrote:

Lemme guess. All of 7 has nothing to do with Tarrin, since it's an uneventful trip through the Astral. We get to see all the chaos in Sennadar now.
Nah, the Kimmie interlude should only be about 12 pages or so, and then it goes back to Tarrin. I'm basicly just introducing Myn, Kord, and Orin. Myn's a sweetheart, and Kord and Orin are, well...let's just say that they're brave.

Very, very brave.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Fel wrote:
Lochar wrote:

Nah, the Kimmie interlude should only be about 12 pages or so, and then it goes back to Tarrin. I'm basicly just introducing Myn, Kord, and Orin. Myn's a sweetheart, and Kord and Orin are, well...let's just say that they're brave.

Very, very brave.
Either they're trying to keep Kimmie from her kids, or they're teasing Triana.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Things to do when getting home from work... Eat supper, feed the dog, listen to the roar of a new gas well and watch the flame from same, read new chapter of Demons Bane. What read new chapter?!? YES!!! NEW chapter of Demons Bane! :D

Now the next question is... When is the next chapter coming out? :wink:

Fawks
wildph
Katzh-dashi

Post by wildph »

Hi Everybody,

I haven't had a change to email until now, but my pdf copy has been posted as of yesterday.

You can download it from my iDisk public folder.

http://homepage.mac.com/wildph

Cheers

XW
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Lochar wrote:
Fel wrote:
Lochar wrote: Lemme guess. All of 7 has nothing to do with Tarrin, since it's an uneventful trip through the Astral. We get to see all the chaos in Sennadar now.

Very, very brave.
Either they're trying to keep Kimmie from her kids, or they're teasing Triana.
I would say that, since Kimmie, the twins, Mist, AND Triana are on Pyrosia right now, that they're messing with Jesmind...which in itself is a bad, bad, BAD move. Kind of like annoying Sapphire...
canisd
Weavespinner

Post by canisd »

Wish I saw this Sunday, but thx for the b-day present Fel :P

Posted on plebian site
http://sennadar.plebian.net/book8/demon06.htm
D'ni botsahv prehniv

The ending has not yet been written
RobJ
Katzh-dashi

Post by RobJ »

Hi Fel,
Another excellent chapter, keep up the good work :D
kaas
Novice

Post by kaas »

:D

you made my day. Work wasnt as dreary today, thanks t you!

the lurking lurker,
aka kaas