Bodaks

Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Bodaks

Post by Lochar »

Not even a god is immune from that kind of corruption, boy. The Abyss has enough Bodaks in it as it is.
If Tarrin gives up his Godhood by destroying Dolanna's faith in him, can he use the amulets plus if he steals a Solar's 'soul' with impunity as an Entropic? Gods are not immune, but would an Entropic entity be?
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Were_Fan
Katzh-dashi
Location: NorAm, Earth, SOL, Milky Way, GalacZip 314-159-265-358-979

Re: Bodaks

Post by Were_Fan »

Lochar wrote:
Not even a god is immune from that kind of corruption, boy. The Abyss has enough Bodaks in it as it is.
If Tarrin gives up his Godhood by destroying Dolanna's faith in him, can he use the amulets plus if he steals a Solar's 'soul' with impunity as an Entropic? Gods are not immune, but would an Entropic entity be?
If you re-read Tarrin's talk with Mother Wynn, she tells him how to counter the evil. Dangerous, but it can be done.
--
Jim
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Were_Fan wrote:If you re-read Tarrin's talk with Mother Wynn, she tells him how to counter the evil. Dangerous, but it can be done.
--
Jim
Either way, I assume that giving up his Godhood and relying on being an Entropic will also afford him some protection from the corruption.

Can you corrupt a being that is technically Chaos personified? Unless you make it into order? But Tarrin is both, an Entropic being, but for the Balance created by the Gods. *shrugs*
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
trenuletzul
Talent

Post by trenuletzul »

Entropy is not chaos or order... it is their measure. I would see it quite easy for Tarrin to balance them if needed (actually Tarrin can threaten the Balance by creating a new one). Plus demons are evil and that doesnt necessarily equate to chaos. But I want to keep this ...
Pretty short for a first post isn't it ? :)