Mi'Shara

Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Mi'Shara

Post by Lochar »

Thinking back over the term Mi'Shara and what the actual defination is, I begin to understand how Val was trapped in his icon.

Even with Spyder backed by all the Gods of Sennadar, it shouldn't have been possible to trap Val into his icon, considering that's it's a base ability of any god to create Avatars and work through them.

Spyder's power rewrote the laws of order governing that for Val.

Tarrin can do things on a similar scale. I assume he needs to go get his body from Niami/Spyder and change it using the powers of the Mi'Shara before reentering it.

Hmm... How does the Demon Lord plan to fight an Entropic entity? *grin*

Oh, and another thing. So funny, so funny. All the Elders of Sennadar called Val an emmisary of Entropy, when the champion they selected was actually one himself.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: Mi'Shara

Post by Fel »

Just so. ;)

I wondered when someone would sit down and realize that it would have been absolutely impossible for Spyder to affect Val....

UNLESS Spyder had the ability to transcend the rules. Which she does.

The funny thing is, Spyder doesn't KNOW she did it. She thinks it was the power of the Elder Gods working THROUGH her. She actually did it all herself.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

What I don't Understand is why are the Elder gods more afraid of a Tarrin as a God than they are of him or Spyder?

At least from what I'm getting from his Plans, is he plans on losing his only follower (dolana) and from that I'm assuming he's going to use his Mi'Shara powers...

Now what could he need from a Solar? His Soul maybe? to offset that of the demons he has trapped?

Also who was Mother Wynn? and the barmaid? Agents of the God of Gods? Seems to me whomever they are "working" for wants a little chaos to be unleashed into the Multi-universe...

Edited: saw that the girl was the barmaid
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Fel wrote:The funny thing is, Spyder doesn't KNOW she did it. She thinks it was the power of the Elder Gods working THROUGH her. She actually did it all herself.
And the Elders are bound and determined to keep her in the dark about that. Having had Tarrin find out exactly what he is is bad enough. I wouldn't want to think of what Spyder could do if she actually knew about her own abilities.

Hmm. Makes me wonder actually. Spyder was the first Sorcerer to become a Weavespinner. Did Niami mean for that to happen, or did Spyder refuse to die and forced a way to live? And after Spyder did that, Niami traced it back and was able to set it for all of her Children to be able to do that, so they wouldn't die?

I can see Spyder actually doing that. At the moment of being Consumed, she refuses to die, and her Entropic abilities start to work, forcing a deeper connection with the Weave, using and abusing the already gathered energy in her to effect the changes.

Niami is quite surprised at this turn of events, but just says "Oh, I'm so glad one of my children was finally able to take the next step."

Support my brother.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Hearly wrote:What I don't Understand is why are the Elder gods more afraid of a Tarrin as a God than they are of him or Spyder?

At least from what I'm getting from his Plans, is he plans on losing his only follower (dolana) and from that I'm assuming he's going to use his Mi'Shara powers...

Now what could he need from a Solar? His Soul maybe? to offset that of the demons he has trapped?

Also who was Mother Wynn? and the barmaid? Agents of the God of Gods? Seems to me whomever they are "working" for wants a little chaos to be unleashed into the Multi-universe...

Edited: saw that the girl was the barmaid
Because Tarrin as a God has access to both his Entropic powers, and those of a God. And who knows how the two could enforce each other?

But giving up his godly abilities means there is one less way to attack him, and I'm not sure if any of the Elders know that Tarrin knows the true meaning of being a Mi'Shara. Remember, Tarrin just realized it, because of Mother Wynn and the barmaid. Who are most likely not one of the Sennadar Elder Gods.

As an Entropic, I can see him taking the soul medallion of a Solar, which would put him firmly in the "KILL ON SIGHT" category. If he pulls on both sides equally, which hopefully will keep him balanced anyways.

Support my brother.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Could mother Wynn and the barmaid be Entropic entities ? If Tarrin and Spyder aren't evil, there may be others, maybe more powerfull than Tarrin
.... :?: :?: :?:
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

in chapter 2 of Sword of Fire where Tarrin rescues the children from the Priests of the One he realizes his potential to change his shape or at least starts to. He says that:

Fire was an element of change.

Does this mean that other Fire based entities are somewhat on the side of Entropy? Could Ahyirra also be somewhat entropic? Even though she is not a Mi'Shara? Fire is change and Change=chaos=entropy=fire?

Hrmm. Could be that are more entropic entities than we surmised?

J-Man5