error??

dwightkbrown

error??

Post by dwightkbrown »

???Should it be agents of Val?
Think of hearing calls for power for spells to be something of an automatic reflex, she answered, turning to look at him. Half the time she doesnt even realize its going on. Thats how the kizadun managed to infiltrate the order of Karas, friend. He didnt know just who he was granting spells to. As long as the agents went through the motions and kept themselves in good standing with Karas, he kept granting them spells. Younger gods arent omnipotent, old friend. He did his best to keep up with what was going on, but the Priests who were agents of Karas had been very well trained before entering the Priesthood about how to hide their true loyalties. They were taught how to show a false front to Karas, and if you didnt notice, it is possible to fool a god.
dwightkbrowncts
Initiate

Re: error??

Post by dwightkbrowncts »

Also did Tarrin give the spellbook to Mist before she left to get Kimmie?

"Tarrin looked to the tent flap, where he saw Jals presented back. The boy had turned around after Kimmie sat up and exposed her breasts, but did not leave. Jal, he called. The boy didnt turn around, but turned his head slightly. Go to my tent and get my saddlepack
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

I notised the same thing.
The plan was fore kimmie to teleport them out of there.
So he -had- to send a book/spell with mist to her.
And then later, he gets the book from his sadle bags?! :-/
Did i miss somthing?

By the way i have finaly caght upp on  the story and are waiting fore the latest chapter.

It is a -great- and wonderfull work. :)

Ewen if tarrin, and some others, are a bit up tight and insist on not using magic, but less efishent ways most of the time. :-/
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

Could you please try to choose more descriptive subjects? Like "Error in Chapter 10 of 'Sword of Fire'"? Nest time? Please?
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")