Bringing part of Sennadar to Pyrosia

Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Bringing part of Sennadar to Pyrosia

Post by Shadowhawk »

Wouldn't making part of Pyrosia connected to Sennadar (with Weave) be dangerous in world with Lord Demon in it? Gates to Sennadar (except one at Haven) was closed to prevent demons from taking Sennadar, which is richest in energy. What if demons took control of that part of Pyrosia with Weave? Could they suck energy from Sennadar via this link? Or maybe even appear on/go to Sennadar?

By the way, I hope Tarrin has something planned for protecting Anayi and Hellhounds from Demon Lord's influence/commanding. I can't find the exact quote, unfortunately.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Bringing part of Sennadar to Pyrosia

Post by Lochar »

The Hellhounds don't have true names, thus can only be commanded by their owners I think, and a demon lord can only command the demons under his control.  Anayi doesn't fall under that I don't think.  If anything, her mother might, but not her.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Re: Bringing part of Sennadar to Pyrosia

Post by Shadowhawk »

Well, Hellhounds which travel with Tarrin were 'fixed', so this might be additional factor which could prevent Demon Lord of taking control of them. That, and the fact that they are bonded to certain humans, and given names by them.

Anayi is half demon... human part might protect her from Demon Lord influence.

And don't forget the cunning Marlith...
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")