Relationships issues

Ishen_Wolf
Talent

Re: Relationships issues

Post by Ishen_Wolf »

This is a message board, not a instant reply messenger. Please slow down.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

the_namer wrote:
Rallix is a mortal and a Wizard. Since mortals can only use one type of magic, that rules him out.
So he'd have to take the Vows of the Goddess, since she's the only one allowed to suspend life.

Oh, and Ishen, we can talk as fast as we like.  Sometimes this board is dead, sometimes it's insanely alive.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Actually the ending I see is Tarrin "helping" Dollana complete a Transformation to Were Wolf like Halley with going crazy or losing out on her Sorcery.  She should also be able to tap into the Druid magic then too.  Just like Tarrin.  

Either that or do a complete transformation on Dollana without her having to be bitten.  Tarrin could do this as agod of justice and duty.  It would be divinve justice to grant this to Dollana his most faithful friend and companion.  It would be his duty to make sure no harm came to her with fulfilling her dream of being able to  love Halley.

J-Man5
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

j-man5 wrote:Actually the ending I see is Tarrin "helping" Dollana complete a Transformation to Were Wolf like Halley with going crazy or losing out on her Sorcery. She should also be able to tap into the Druid magic then too. Just like Tarrin.

Either that or do a complete transformation on Dollana without her having to be bitten. Tarrin could do this as agod of justice and duty. It would be divinve justice to grant this to Dollana his most faithful friend and companion. It would be his duty to make sure no harm came to her with fulfilling her dream of being able to love Halley.

J-Man5

But wouldn't she have to be one of Tarrin's "followers" in order for him to be able to do that? She's already a child of Niami...

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

I think it could be one of those cases of a shared follower. Much like Tarrin is/was or Kerri is with Niami and Kikkalli.

J-Man5
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

j-man5 wrote:I think it could be one of those cases of a shared follower. Much like Tarrin is/was or Kerri is with Niami and Kikkalli.

J-Man5
Good point, but I don't think she feels that way about Tarrin...?

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Ah.  But its always hard to tell what little Dollana is thinking. Isn't it?  That nice private Sharadi nature may be hiding a lot of love for Tarrin and what is love but a type of Worship.  

Hopefully we'll all see the end result soon.

J-Man5
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

Looking at this thread after reading the first four chapters of Demon's Bane, I have to wonder what Fel thinks when he reads how close some of these speculations get to what he has planned? :)

Tex
shades98
Initiate

Post by shades98 »

J-Man5 wrote:Actually the ending I see is Tarrin "helping" Dollana complete a Transformation to Were Wolf like Halley with going crazy or losing out on her Sorcery.  She should also be able to tap into the Druid magic then too.  Just like Tarrin.  

Either that or do a complete transformation on Dollana without her having to be bitten.  Tarrin could do this as agod of justice and duty.  It would be divinve justice to grant this to Dollana his most faithful friend and companion.  It would be his duty to make sure no harm came to her with fulfilling her dream of being able to  love Halley.

J-Man5
Aren't you guys forgetting that Dolanna has already been given immunity from turning Were. So a relationship can happen if she trusts him enough that he won't hurt her.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

shades98 wrote:Aren't you guys forgetting that Dolanna has already been given immunity from turning Were. So a relationship can happen if she trusts him enough that he won't hurt her.
Speaking of forgetting - don't forget that this thread had pretty much died out in 2004, so the immunity stuff hadn't been written yet.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

And that, boys and girls, is why we try to not resurrect dead threads. It leads to much confusion.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

Lochar wrote:And that, boys and girls, is why we try to not resurrect dead threads. It leads to much confusion.
And after more than year from last post... But it is nice to see how some of those speculations were close to truth. Or maybe they inspired Fel in writing the final chapters of "The Sword of Fire" and first of "Demon's Bane"?
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")