Chapter 14 Cliffhanger Question. Big spoiler.

J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Re: Chapter 14 Cliffhanger Question. Big spoiler.

Post by J-Man5 »

fel wrote:
Wait for the chapter, I'm not gonna answer  ;)

See I knew it!!!!!!!!!!

J-Man5
Wildcat
Katzh-dashi

Post by Wildcat »

Eeeeevil, Fel, leaving us all to sit and stew. *grins*  But it's nice to know you have a plan.
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

fel wrote:
Wait for the chapter, I'm not gonna answer  ;)
So any timeframe?  And here I was hoping to bait you into answering some important questions.  HeHe!  I guess thecreator of the werecats likes playing with his food (err readers) just as much as they do.

J-Man5
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

j-man5 wrote:I guess thecreator of the werecats likes playing with his food (err readers) just as much as they do.
Nah, he's just learned the intricacies of torturing us like he does with Tarrin.
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
AdamX
Initiate

Post by AdamX »

lochar wrote:His armor is only for his humanoid form. When he changes form, the Cat's Claws go into the elsewhere.
His armor can't change with him to dragon form(or not yet, who knows), but I don't think the Cat's Claws go into the elsewhere when he changes to dragon form. Tarrin had changed to dragon form, and Dolanna was riding with him, because she was charging her sorcery, and it said that the sword changed with Tarrin, so she had to be close to charge. If she could still charge her sorcery, then the sword didn't go into the elsewhere.

I think he should stay in humanoid form, then he could use his wings to wrap around the shadow dragon's neck, letting him hold on and saw his head off, like on that Spawn movie. Too bad he can't choke the crap out of him, since I think only hybrid Cambisi breathe.
Boredom generates web-content.

http://www.bullspit.net/
Dash
Sorcerer

Post by Dash »

and it said that the sword changed with Tarrin
the sword is quite a different thing than the cat's claw. The sword might not go to the elsewhere - it might be in his body or wings, or something else. But the cat's claw is not as magical, it is unlikely that it can take into account him changing to a massive beast, since at the time they were created, no-one knew he would do such a thing.

I'm not sure that there is proof that they go to the elsewhere, but that is a highly likely.

With his clothes when he changes to dragon, I presume that they are sent to the elsewhere and his werecat clothes lie on top of his human clothes, a bit like how shorts can go under trousers. Though I don't think it has been explicitly mentioned.

I think the Cats Claws has some ability to fit the wearer though. Since they were a perfect fit for human Tarrin, and they fit large Werecat. Can they expand to dragon size?  ;D So we might see the doubly armored dragon  ;)
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Just a couple of things:

1.) Why do you say the armour is invulnerable to demon attacks?
2.) Changing to dragon form is somewhat different to his other changes, he uses his divine power so I don't think his clothes go elsewhere I think they are just bits of matter changed along with the rest of him into Ultimate form, level 10.