Bartering for information (slight SPOILER)

Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Bartering for information (slight SPOILER)

Post by Shadowhawk »

I wonder why Tarrin hasn't thought about bartering for information. Information about Sorcery and Sennadar Prime (as seen by interest of first sage/scholar, the one that pointed Tarrin to "Sage's Council"), and demon's soul amulets are probably worth a lot for sages. As god, he could also help with experiments dangerous to other beings, like identifying demonic weapons, amulets etc. for spells, curses and influence.

As to selling information (exchanging information) about Sennadar, he could (and should) limit it to what dimensional traveller might have heard from other dimensional traveller, who came upon Sennadar (like Tsukatta, but not scholar of combat, but scholar of ways of magick). Besides, the information need not to be completly true, and completly reliable. Remember, second hand (third if counting the fact that the info about Sennadar came from Spyder, or some exile from Sennadar like Dwarves on Pyrosia).
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Re: Bartering for information (slight SPOILER)

Post by Shadowhawk »

Never mind. Demon's ensouled amulets are just too dangerous, and Tarrin has no problems with "gaining" money.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")