Contact information.

Fel
Weavespinner

Contact information.

Post by Fel »

Ok, thanks all for dealing with the aggravation of migrating to a new board.

Thanks to Rand and his Yahoo groups site for giving people a place go to and hyperventilate about the board going down. I like people to know where to go and what to do when we have these little emergencies.

Anyone not familiar with Rand's site, it's the Yahoo group FelBooks.

Things like this remind me to give people more options, so let me run through the contact options once again.

My email is:

faalkenWEBCRAWLEREVASION@hotmail.com.

Make sure you remove "WEBCRAWLEREVASION" from that before you mail to me.

Oh, and MAKE SURE you start the subject line with FEL. I get a ridiculous amount of spam (I've used this hotmail as my primary mail for years), so if you don't tag the post so I can quickly separate it from trash, your email's gonna get deleted.

Fair warning. ;)

You can also get hold of me, dusty, uniquec (though she goes by eccentric now), Greymist, Spec, and occasionally CanisD on IRC. Network NewNet, channel #sennadar. You need an IRC client to use IRC, just to warn you. mIRC is the best available one out there, which you can get it at http://www.mirc.com .

The easiest way to navigate mIRC is to simply type "/server irc.newnet.net" on the command line once you get it going. That's Newnet's round robin address that'll connect you to Newnet 90% of the time. The other 10%, you get a "no more connections" notice. ;)

This has also convinced me that SOMEONE needs to have my phone number. I'm going to give my phone number to two people I can trust and spend time in the IRC channel, and if I disappear for any extended amount of time, one of them can try to call me and find out what's going on. dustyX will be one, and because I need to keep this in the United States, uniquec/eccentric will be the other. Were it not for that, I'd probably give it to Greymist or Spec. ;)

This is a serious step for me, as I've always been one who's maintained the utmost secrecy about personal information online. Nobody even knew my name until copyright requirements forced me to divulge it in the copyright tag. ;)

I hope this keeps anyone from going ballistic if something goes down again. :)
Last edited by Fel on Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Uncle Rand

Re: Contact information.

Post by Uncle Rand »

Hey Fel, did you recieve the message I sent you on the other board, about the password I found on the Sennadar.com site?

Uncle Rand