Fel's other worlds

hawkstarr
Initiate

Fel's other worlds

Post by hawkstarr »

I don't know how many people realize but Fel at least started three other books:

Alpha Project
Dragon Star
And
Subjegation (my personal fav)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FelBooks/ ... universes/
I know this is a bit off topic, my apologies for that,
but are there any plans for continuing/finishing them?

Don't get me wrong, I like everyone else am eagerly awaiting chapter six.  I was just wondering.
It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of leaves that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion.
NightShadow
Talent

Re: Fel's other worlds

Post by NightShadow »

As far as I know, Fel plans on finishing those. After he finished the first part of the firestaff series, he put up a poll asking if he should add on the the series, or finish one of his other books first. Obviously, people voted to add on to this series, so he'll probably spend more time on his other books after he's finished with The Pyrosian Chronicles. He'll probably post a few chapters of the others in the meantime though.
MISER
Katzh-dashi

Post by MISER »

Hi

Fel also takes a break from this ongoing series occasionaly. One of his break methods is to write another chapter or two of one of those series. They are quite popular with his fan base as well. He has committed to finishing this one though before those.

John
IF ITS IN ALL CAPS "DEAL WITH IT!"
Have a good day or night or something.
Purrs and Growlls to you all !!!!!
John
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

*grumbles* I think some alien influance caused him to write The Pyrosian Chronicles, not that I don't like them because I do, but I wanted him to finish one of the other books and then get back to Tarrin :(
Sir_J

Post by Sir_J »

I was kind of under the impression that the voting was leaning tward one of his other worlds.... But I can see that it would be easier to follow a train of thought already rolling.  I recall one or two accidental blips of "Tarrin" in Subjegation, which is a good example of what I mean.
I'm almost sure that if there had been a majority vote, that he would have done something else, but there was nothing that got a great vote, and most left it to Fel.
Next time, pay off some ppl for the vote of your choosing, and it might work better.  ;D
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

From memory, the vote/poll seemed more in favour of continuing with the Pyrosian Chronicals first. But also, at the end of the vote, Fel said he wanted to continue that story line anyway...
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

That diversionary chapter may be coming soon.

After I finish 6, I might take a brief respite from Sword and do a chapter of another book.

I think some of the trouble I've had with sword6 is mini-burnout.

Given that I've already done 4 chapters of Subjugation, I might tack on an extra chapter there, but I'm not sure yet.

I'll certainly keep you posted.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

fel wrote: Given that I've already done 4 chapters of Subjugation, I might tack on an extra chapter there, but I'm not sure yet.

Woohoo! :)
hawkstarr
Initiate

Post by hawkstarr »

Great!  I would love to see another chapter of any of those books.  Thanks for the update!
It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of leaves that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion.