number of books

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
kal
Katzh-dashi

number of books

Post by kal »

i am sure this has been talked about before, but how many books will there be in this series? and then, will Revelation be the last or will there be another book dealing with this new unknown race?
kyli
Mi'Shara

Re: number of books

Post by kyli »

kal wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:00 am i am sure this has been talked about before, but how many books will there be in this series? and then, will Revelation be the last or will there be another book dealing with this new unknown race?
Revelation is the 10th book and 2nd last. There will be another book titled "Benidiction", which will be the final book.

I don't know where I saw this so take it with a grain of salt, but I think we're going to see the conclusion to the Dark one arc in Revelation, even though they were literally just introduced, and Benidiction will likely be shorter and just wrap everything up into a nice bow. We're only about halfway through Revelation.

You can download all the previous books here.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

This is correct.

Revelation will be LONG, like 25+ chapters.

Benediction will be just an epilogue style short story of a few chapters so everyone can see the ultimate result of the events of Revelation.

Cause I can't stand stories where the hero conquers the villain and then THE END. SHOW US HOW THINGS TURN OUT YA NIBBLET.

One thing I will give Lord of the Rings. At least you got to see how life turned out for everyone after Sauron went kaboom.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
kal
Katzh-dashi

Post by kal »

thank you both. even more so thank you fel for creating these wonderful worlds we all love to fall into.