Happy Thanksgiving!!

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post by Wolfee »

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Hope all is well with you all. Fel how goes the family and the next chapter?
RobJ
Katzh-dashi

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post by RobJ »

Wolfe,
Happy thanksgiving from NZ. Hopefully you all enjoy a peaceful and blessed day. Iโ€™m not religious by the way ๐Ÿคช. No disrespect ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡. Come on Fel the itch is getting unbearable ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‰. Two chapters before xmas๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™. I remember when ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‡.
Regards Rob ๐Ÿ˜˜
davien96
Novice

Post by davien96 »

Wolfee wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:35 am Happy Thanksgiving all!

Pokemon is here again to steal our Fel away. He claims that he is over it within just three days this time but the evil team star might still win.

Also wonder if Fel is up to double digits yet in the alternative versions of this chapter?

Happy Thanksgiving all from across the Pond. Going to make my NYC based family shortly to wish them the same.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

davien96 wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:05 pm
Wolfee wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:35 am Happy Thanksgiving all!

Pokemon is here again to steal our Fel away. He claims that he is over it within just three days this time but the evil team star might still win.

Also wonder if Fel is up to double digits yet in the alternative versions of this chapter?

Happy Thanksgiving all from across the Pond. Going to make my NYC based family shortly to wish them the same.
for those who want to know where this info's from..... www.twitter.com/felwrites

Happy Thanksgiving to our southern neighbors. We celebrated it last month.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I was almost free of it til the Eevee event got announced. 14 of the 18 tera types collected, plus I now have a breeding pair of hidden ability Eevees. MAGIC BOUNCE ESPEON COMES FOR YOU!!!!!!!! :D

On a brighter note: next week, I'll be on vacation. I will be buying and setting up a new writing laptop during my vacation.

Once I have it good to go, I hope to get the chapter finished before my vacation ends.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
ettoren
Sorcerer

Post by ettoren »

I know you prefer smaller keyboards for typing, have you looked at any of the 60% keyboards to see if they'd fit your size preference?
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I looked around last week and I found a couple of candidates at Best Buy and Office Depot (I don't like ordering big stuff online). They have KBs that feel comfortable and they're I5/I7, so they'll be viable for quite a while. I have the money for both, it'll just be me deciding if I wanna spend a little more for an I7. I may go for the I5, since the model I saw had windows 10, where the I7 had Windows 11. I'm not sold yet on Windows 11.

I WILL have the fan in the old laptop replaced once again to serve as an emergency backup if my new laptop gets broken/stolen. That's not that expensive. I won't be using it anymore, but I want it to be there in case I do need it.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

I was still a kid when I upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7. I didn't like it. I hated the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 even more. Windows 10 to 11 is the first time I'm mostly indifferent. I actually favor Windows 11. My biggest issue was that it literally started uploading my files to OneDrive as soon as I upgraded and I had to spend time deleting stuff from OneDrive and trying to disable it. I fricking HATE Microsoft. They are complete assholes.

I also still vaguely remember playing games on a Windows 98 when I was 5 or under. I was too young to have an opinion on it though.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."