relevation 5 - discrepancy or time dilation in the med services building

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
artreus
Sorcerer

relevation 5 - discrepancy or time dilation in the med services building

Post by artreus »

[Sure, I’m not doing too much at the moment but making myself look stupid, and my next appointment isn’t for an hour. Need me to come there or is it something we can talk about like this?]

“Awesome. Just don’t get too busy, Myli, remember you have to be back here in an hour. We have something to talk about.”

<->
There wasn’t very much that he could do, but that didn’t stop him from spending nearly two hours discussing the issue with Songa,

<->
Jason got a few things done before his next meeting, which was attended by a fairly diverse group. Kemaari and Miaari were there, as were Myleena, Ayuma, and Alphabet, the Ruu very nearly late. They filed in and sat down in chairs that Chirk brought in, with Rann and Shya sitting in chairs behind and to the left of his desk. Kemaari stood by his chair, and Miaari sat on the corner of his desk much like Cybi liked to do. “You’re almost late, Alphabet,” he chided.
As I see it, Jason would be an hour late himself, and is chiding the Ruu for 'almost' being late :) , the joys of being in charge and making the rules :)
Not a ID
Da'Shar

Re: relevation 5 - discrepancy or time dilation in the med services building

Post by Not a ID »

More than that as I remember the reading.

He was taking a quick trip over to visit Songa. Quick because he only had an hour. Songa then drops that bomb on him, and about three hours later shows up for the meeting that was going to happen in less than an hour, and nobody says anything.