Revolution Chapter 11 (Spoilers)

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
imthejman85
Sorcerer

Re: Revolution Chapter 11 (Spoilers)

Post by imthejman85 »

kyli wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:26 am And Revolution is likely only a few chapters from conclusion. At least, looking at its length, it will be approaching the length of the past few arcs in another couple chapters. So someone will do something stupid, the Karinnes will smash, and everyone will get smart, end of Revolution. :lol:
Starting to ponder if Dahnai and Jason attacking the FMS is what Aria's dream pertains to. If so the revolution might be the Faey deposing Dahnai, but I don't think it'll go that far. The FMS is nearly a sacred institution to Faey as it is.

Maybe Faey doctors rebeling against the leaders of the FMS?
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

imthejman85 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:34 am BTW, how many books has Fel said were left in the Subjugation series? Anyone remember?
Two more once Revolution is concluded. Revelation and Benediction.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Not a ID
Da'Shar

Post by Not a ID »

imthejman85 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:38 am
kyli wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:26 am And Revolution is likely only a few chapters from conclusion. At least, looking at its length, it will be approaching the length of the past few arcs in another couple chapters. So someone will do something stupid, the Karinnes will smash, and everyone will get smart, end of Revolution. :lol:
Starting to ponder if Dahnai and Jason attacking the FMS is what Aria's dream pertains to. If so the revolution might be the Faey deposing Dahnai, but I don't think it'll go that far. The FMS is nearly a sacred institution to Faey as it is.

Maybe Faey doctors rebeling against the leaders of the FMS?
The revolution is the change brought by the retrovirus. I'm increasingly convinced the dragon in the dream is the virus, not the Medical Service.

Otherwise, it does seem the reckoning is coming, they just haven't been given their opening to move on it just yet.