SHifters of Arcadia

Caution: Spoilers!
Discussion about other works of James Galloway (Dragonstar, Alpha Project, The Fox and the Hawk, and others)

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
SYED
Child of Niami

SHifters of Arcadia

Post by SYED »

THere is so much discussion about the new story idea, I thought why not simply make a topic just for it, where we can nit pic all day long.
There is so much discussion about the whole time thing, no one has mention the magics or creatures, that seems a shame.
.S.A.M.K.M
Kacoo
Initiate

Re: SHifters of Arcadia

Post by Kacoo »

ooo i haven't heard about this one yet ill subscribe to the topic so i can stay up to date
SYED
Child of Niami

Re: SHifters of Arcadia

Post by SYED »

[quote]Due to a lot of good suggestions, I'm revamping the "physics" of how temporal frames work in Shifters, mainly by working around the hard one year intermission between open windows that how I designed things created. That was too long, so I found a way to get it back to about once a month, which fits in much more smoothly with the planned plotline.

And here's your main character: Rafael de la Varga. Born and raised in the small town of A Guarda, Spain, which is right across the river from Portugal, he's currently living in America with his aunt and uncle after he was orphaned. The story begins after he's been living in a tiny town called Centerville, Nebraska for two years (FICTIONAL, where A Guarda is not, so don't try to look it up on a map), freshly graduated from high school and preparing to begin his career as a professional baseball player after being drafted right out of high school.

Rafael has a lot of potential, and it's been a lot of fun researching a European main character to learn the background of his home region and its history, which is rich and storied. I may not get everything exactly right, but it's not for lack of trying.[/quote]
The above quote is from a post made by FEL.

I wonder, in Earth Bond, the lost city of Atlantis was on the coast of southern Spain/Portugal, so if our new hero potentially a descendant of Atlantis.
.S.A.M.K.M