Thor's Child - complete to Chapter 23

Stories written by people other than Fel, set in Fel's universes.

Moderator: Contributing Authors

ChrisW96003
Talent

Re: Thor's Child - complete to Chapter 23

Post by ChrisW96003 »

GBLW wrote:
ChrisW96003 wrote:Oh yeah! "Beyond the Mirror" posted over at yahoo groups is an awesome story!
Well, thank you, and the only reason I didn't post it here is because it isn't really Science Fiction - not yet. :wink:

kp
more of a Action/Adventure Fiction.
AgCOtter
Katzh-dashi

Post by AgCOtter »

I will be very sad not to see a completion of Thor's Child, or any of his other present or future works. I am uncertain as to why he would be pulling his stories from view, but I am sure he has his reasons. I have enjoyed his tales, and as such I name him Bard. In my opinion he is a master story teller, as he has good ideas for stories, and he is able to flesh out a story nicely. To me his works are very entertaining. I wish I had a portion of his talent. I will be sorry to lose his acquaintance, but I wish him the best of what life has in store for each of us.

May the Good Lord, whomever you consider him/her to be, bless you and keep you; may he lift up his countenance upon you, may his face shine upon you, and may he give you peace.

As Calvin said "It's a magical world, Hobbes ol' buddy.... Let's go exploring!" However you need to remember, "Be Very Careful out there people!"

jnw
"Let's be Very Careful out there people!"
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
AgCOtter
Katzh-dashi

Post by AgCOtter »

Arthritis is a bummer. While I can say that I have been lucky in that regard, my wife is suffering from the condition, and it is not a good thing. You have my sympathy. This getting old garbage is for the birds.

Addressing the idiots of the world my attitude is "Illegitimi non carborundum." It is unfortunate but "They are everywhere." Here is an example that will just make you shake your head and wonder. "To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed." This is just one of the quotes from just-one-liners.com of newspaper ads. A current real life example is the idiot "politician" from Virginia who is willing to pay $100,000 for nude pictures of the Texas co-ed who likes to hunt. He feels she should be chastised. His kind of people don't mind if a deer dies of a wasting disease, but God forbid that you KILL one. They talk conservation out of one side of their mouth while condemning it out of the other side. Remember "They are everywhere." Laugh at them, wonder how they manage to breath and breed, then shake it off and move on because you will never fix stupid. Besides, it's not good for your health. Your time is better spent watching paint dry than contemplating the actions of idiots. I think you have more important things to do.

And yes, of course, I have an ulterior motive. I want you to finish "Thor's Child" for my reading pleasure.

Peace my brother from another Mother.

Remember "Let's Be Very Careful out there people."

jnw
AgCOtter
Katzh-dashi

Post by AgCOtter »

Here is another example of IDIOTS in the US.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07 ... r-problem/

You really can't make this stuff up. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

jnw