Shadow Walker, chapter 21.

deane
Sorcerer

Re: Shadow Walker, chapter 21.

Post by deane »

another cliff hanger though you brought it to a nice place :-) thanks fel for being evil again ;-)
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

And I says to myself, I says, "Let's just check Sennadar.com, why don't I," and lo and behold, there's another chapter! "Huzzah!" I cry, as I download the lovely goodness which is my fix.

Thank you, Fel, for the magnificent banquet which appears before us.
ThisAndThat1
Sorcerer

Post by ThisAndThat1 »

Happy day!

A new chapter, something to look forward to.

Just back from the hospital, I can now say with out any reservations that having a ruptured appendix is no fun at all.

New chapter to read and convert to my HTML format [easy to flip from chapter to chapter via hot link]
"Molon labe!" (Come and get them!) King Leonidas of Sparta, when asked to lay down his force's arms.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

If tyranny & oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

I tell ye true, liberty is the best of all things; never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. William Wallace, Address to the Scots, circa 1300

“The great object is, that every man be armed. [...] Every one who is able may have a gun.” Patrick Henry
expedient
Mi'Shara

Post by expedient »

ThisAndThat1 wrote:New chapter to read and convert to my HTML format [easy to flip from chapter to chapter via hot link]
Might I suggest you use ePub. This would do what you describe automatically and allow you to change font size and type more flexibly plus ePub is very portable over different devices compared to fixed page HTML.
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi