I'M BAAAAAAAAaaaaaaack........

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

I'M BAAAAAAAAaaaaaaack........

Post by Fiferguy »

After a long hiatus, I finally have teh interwebz again.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!11!!1!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!

Teehee. :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: I'M BAAAAAAAAaaaaaaack........

Post by michaelsuave »

welcome back, you might want to check the messages waiting for you on doloria website due to spam concerns. Oh, and we removed you from the evil overlords of the sith club due to no-show, we gave your membership card to Fel so that he could be doubly evil when he starts tribulation. :wink: I would however like to invite you to join us in our discussions of the off topic or in taunting spec and fel with the " Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!". Welcome back Fiferguy.
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Thanks Michael. I've already been looking at Dolaria, but unfortunately I can't even do anything from the Administration Panel. I've asked Spec to get rid of the existing site and help me redo the forums. Probably have to punt the whole thing and start over. That's alright.
garion
Sorcerer

Post by garion »

sometimes a fresh start can be a good thing
God made pot, man made booze, who do trust, what would you choose
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

garion wrote:sometimes a fresh start can be a good thing
its always a good thing :D
dan148
Talent

Post by dan148 »

hey fiferguy need access to doloria seems my account is gone there and it isnt sending my email an activation code to set up a new one
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

dan148 wrote:hey fiferguy need access to doloria seems my account is gone there and it isnt sending my email an activation code to set up a new one
Yeah, read the third post down. We're redoing the site, so it's down right now.
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

Fiferguy wrote:
dan148 wrote:hey fiferguy need access to doloria seems my account is gone there and it isnt sending my email an activation code to set up a new one

the site workes

but sending activation email in the forum doesnt work
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

gnume wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:

the site workes

but sending activation email in the forum doesnt work
Like I said in the third post, the site isn't working correctly. We're in the process of redoing the entire thing, so just be patient. That's what I meant with the site being down--it's not working correctly. So for now, I wouldn't worry about Dolaria. I'll let folks know when it's back up.