Jaris

Stories written by people other than Fel, set in Fel's universes.

Moderator: Contributing Authors

SYED
Child of Niami

Re: Jaris

Post by SYED »

mOST OF THE FOREST FOLK dislike were cats, now the most powerful of their druids is one. WOuld that not make hhim the ruler of them, druids are their leaders. Also he will most likly be taught by other druids or dragons, they may have their own speacialties or spells passed on from their own teachers. ALso is jaris a sorcerer? he can be taught to be a wizard, and be a priest to ayise or niame.

Making of magical objects will likly be key, that jewel was the most effective deffence used. I have the best idea for another object, as a gift for the selani, any gold that is taken from the holy mothers lands will be summoned into the volcano. the selani could then let in as many invaders as they liked, so long as they did no harm, they would collect all the loose gold but as soon as they tried to leave it would simply disappear. The selani would love the idea as it would be seen as a great trick and a way of dealing with all the loose gold. jaris will be able to make the unnatural hapeen.

Jaris is most likly there to save or heal the land, so damage done to the world be repared, the site of vals death, the new volcano in a deseart, the loss of species or people, the wasteland between those two feuding countries that were once one.

IN the time break magic must have becmoe prevailant. they are likly to be more towerers built a minimum of two. ALso with the more power, it would be easier to find druids and sorcerers. Also the empress of arakis a powerful demon wants a tower built, so best way to achieve it is to find as many potentials as possible and her empire is the largest.
.S.A.M.K.M
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

Very insightful, SYED.

I like responses like this. It gives me ideas, some of which I might actually use, and others that lead to things I wouldn't have thought of without your feedback.

Thank you. Very much.

*gives you a cookie*

Nicolai
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

as sui kar, jaris will be a hieraarch, mostlikly the highest. For the first time in milleniums, the fae de nar have a supreme ruler who is immortal. not only the wood kin, the aedellar, and the dragons would follow. the vendari could be join as they were a race created by magic. he could formally establish a territory.

aedellar come from humans, so why are there no sorcerers, same for other were, the fact they have magic should increase their chances.

THere would likely be Towers created dedicated to the other three orders of magic, so study at the Druid tower. Find a way to find all druids potentials, create amulets to link them all

Like sui'kun cant be hurt by the weave, sui'kar can't be harmed by the all. So capable of doing the unnatural. CApable of learning all druidic magics, as well as create whole new arts. Attempt to make spells to mimic other orders, do things they cant normally do. CAn heal the damaged parts of the world, return lost species to life again, create or alter new ones.

If druid objects draw power through the all, then the breaking would not have shattered items.
.S.A.M.K.M