Faey armour proposal

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
ANTIcarrot
Sui'Kun

Faey armour proposal

Post by ANTIcarrot »

Surely a better concept than any of that crusader nonsense Jason's harem is using right now.
:lol:
I is an certified nut
dellstart
Child of Niami

Re: Faey armour proposal

Post by dellstart »

you do have a point! :wink:

BTW where does that come from
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

Pretty costume, but it isn't armour.
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Try adding on a full helm-cover and fully body cover, add back the weapons and equip the drones and the arm-cannons with antigrav and trosion beams or karine beam weaponry and you have a pretty good light recon/commando unit. Oh, and paint it black or the light/signal cancelling system that Jason figured out in the first book for his ships... Other threads have spoken of how the enemy has a whole galaxy to back them up, its going to turn into a larger scale guerilla war or non-conventional war in order for Jason and the Faey to win.
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
ANTIcarrot
Sui'Kun

Post by ANTIcarrot »

Mad Monk wrote:Pretty costume, but it isn't armour.
Picky. Picky. 8)
I is an certified nut
kal
Katzh-dashi

Post by kal »

well i know you play or are familiar with warhammer 40,000. nice tau adaptation too!
expedient
Mi'Shara

Post by expedient »

No, this is Kumi after borrowing Myleena's industrial foam dispersal kit after seeing Jason with the twins. Note the video equipment... :wink:
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

expedient wrote:
No, this is Kumi after borrowing Myleena's industrial foam dispersal kit after seeing Jason with the twins. Note the video equipment... :wink:
Laugh* :lol: Yeah, I can see that...
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

michaelsuave wrote:
expedient wrote:
Laugh* :lol: Yeah, I can see that...
I would have expected more from her. For a start, long, single barreled weapons have more potential for suggestion... :twisted:
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

But where's..... MY LITTLE PONY ?

Phantom
P.S. theres also no tin foil in that pic .....can't be true Armor with out Tin Foil
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

combine the phoenix armour with nanite cababilities, so possibility of liquid and memory metals created. add in self repair and power absorbtion and reflection it will be bad ass.
.S.A.M.K.M
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

SYED wrote:combine the phoenix armour with nanite cababilities, so possibility of liquid and memory metals created. add in self repair and power absorbtion and reflection it will be bad ass.
Nanites are on the board, and you'll see them emerge in Tribulation as damage control and espionage.

They've had the technological skill to build nanites for decades, but the problem has always been about power. The Faey can't miniaturize any power source or battery to a nano-molecular level and give sufficient power to run the nanites, but when they fully adapt Consortium broadcast power, well, that won't be a problem anymore.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

Fel wrote:They've had the technological skill to build nanites for decades, but the problem has always been about power. The Faey can't miniaturize any power source or battery to a nano-molecular level and give sufficient power to run the nanites, but when they fully adapt Consortium broadcast power, well, that won't be a problem anymore.
I can't wait to see what kinds of nasty surprises Jason brings to the table with this development :)
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

IN his attacks on the stations will all be simply diversion to hide his true weapon, nanite load to be placed on or in stations, that will interface with system so to allow the faey control over their systems. so self destruct, or use their own weapons against them, or simply give faey maNY MOON SIZED STATIONS THAT ARE DEFENDED AND SECURE.
.S.A.M.K.M