Locating complete and open stories for download

Caution, Spoilers
The new home for all the older Sennadar books, and the Legacy stories.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Tom1970
Talent

Locating complete and open stories for download

Post by Tom1970 »

I have become very fascinated with all of James Galloway's aka Fel's works. My problem as I have read several I don't have all and in my zeal I deleted some that had been read. My problem is I would like to reread some and now don't know where to download them. One problem is the Pyrosian Cronicles. Book 3 is up to Chapter 14 but I can only get the first 3. The rest have a dead end link. The chapter no longer exists. Can any one tell me where to go the get the missing chapters and other older works of Fell.

A quick aside, the Wiki page does not have a registration page. You can only log in but can't register. Is there a super secret site to register.

Thanks for the help
andy_t_roo
Sorcerer

Re: Locating complete and open stories for download

Post by andy_t_roo »

have a look at the right side of http://sennadar.com/wp/books/ for all the completed books, otherswise, new chapters are posted to the various sub-forums of the http://forums.sennadar.com/viewforum.php?f=18 board.

The sennadar universe is complete, with 5 books in the firestaff series, and 3 in the pyrossian Chronicles.
The subjugation universe has 2 completed books, (3 if unification completed at 8 chapters, i can't remember ... )

There's probably a new universe, the spirit walker series, which currently contains 1.2 books (spirit walker being complete, and we are currently eagerly awaiting the next chapter of shadow walker)

If its been a while since you were here Kit has grown significantly.

umm, if i've missed anything here, i'm sure the other helpful lurkers here will let us both know :)

anway,
there's alot of good reading here.

Andrew
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Tom1970
Talent

Post by Tom1970 »

Thanks, I drift in and out trying to keep up with what has been posted. I have read most of the works but as I jump from one author to another the juggling gets more difficult.

I was here when Fel made the comment about suspending Kit's adventures and working on Shadow Walker I am interested in Fox and the Hawk if that is ever picked up again, as well as Legacy, then there is Draconian's Tale.

Thanks for the assist.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

As to Legacy, Fel in a post stated that the background for it was turned into Spirit Walker. So I don't know if he will ever go back to it.
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment