Kit Chapter 41 - Spoilers

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Kit Chapter 41 - Spoilers

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Well the big event finally happened. The birth of Laura Beth Vulpan. I know we now have Shadow Walker to look forward to but I'm still going to be waiting patiently for Fel to get back around to adding a few more chapters to Kit's story.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
wizzo
Sorcerer

Re: Kit Chapter 41 - Spoilers

Post by wizzo »

I agree.

I like all of Fel's stuff, but the contempory setting makes a nice contrast to his usual writing.

The real estate deal seems to have changed between planning and the offer to Juan.

"He would also give the furs the chance to buy the house from _him_ for a reasonable price that would allow him to earn a profit, but also would be less than their original mortgage."

"There’s also an option in the lease that basically allows you to rent to own,” he finished. “You get credit for mortgage payments Kit makes from the rent you pay him, and after five years, you have the option to buy the house from Kit by paying what’s left owed on the house"

From Kevin's statement Kit will not make any profit if Juan takes the option of buying the house, which he would would be an idiot not to if at all possible.

I also seem to remember reading Kit was planning on making a capital gains on the property after housing market recovered, but cannot find the reference.