Thanks Fel

DragonFlu
Talent

Thanks Fel

Post by DragonFlu »

I lost the url to these books a long time ago and last week a friend of mine found it for me, I'm glad he did, I am very much enjoying the tower of sorcery atm, I also wanna say thank you to fel for providing these books free of charge for everyone, you are a great writer and I can't wait to continue the series.
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Re: Thanks Fel

Post by Mark_Reed »

You are very fortunate the series is now finished! Enjoy the allnighters to come. ;)

And I second that. Thank you Fel, for all your universes.
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Re: Thanks Fel

Post by Blacktiger »

I second that ! Thank you Fel for your wounderful stories, that have provided so much enjoyment as well as adventure to me. The sennadarverse just as much as your forays into anthropomorphic fiction and sience fiction have given me something to look forward to during dark and hopeless times in my RL. I rarely have the time these days to go online so I'm sure you can Imagine ( long live the memory of John Lennon! :wink: ) that it is always a pleasant surprise to discover, that yet another chapter of Kit has been posted.
Thanks again for your devotion to your readerbase ( us staedfast disciples of Fel, the artist formerly known as James Galloway :mrgreen: ), and may all your dreams become true !!!

Yours truely Blacktiger a.k.a. Hagen