Fels next subject material.

dellstart
Child of Niami

Fels next subject material.

Post by dellstart »

Ok all you Boffin heads, put on your thinking caps

Whilst we are awaiting the next installments of the kit saga or shadow fox , you have to wonder what hes going to write about next?

He's done Fantasy(Tarrin were cats and Co\Fox and hawk) He's done Sci fi (Jason and the Faey), he's done a combination of both ,with perhaps a bit of social commentary (spirit walker) and of course the raging family drama saga, known as kit and co.

The one genre he really hasn't touched upon is Horror .
So my bet that in the future, we are going to see life as a vampire stuck in a vampire clan war(Think of the Camarilla from World of Darkness . http://www.white-wolf.com/fiction/wod.php) with all that angst, heartbreak betrayal and of course lust.Perfect background for his most high Evilness.

yay post 350!
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Re: Fels next subject material.

Post by kd7mvs »

Jason and the Faey
Sounds like J-pop to me!
The one genre he really hasn't touched upon is Horror .
So my bet that in the future, we are going to see life as a vampire stuck in a vampire clan war(Think of the Camarilla from World of Darkness . http://www.white-wolf.com/fiction/wod.php) with all that angst, heartbreak betrayal and of course lust.
Nope, not e-ville enough. Think Teen Fiction. Just stroll down to your local mega-chain bookstore, wend your way to the Teen Fiction area, and glance at the various Vampire books, or all the crank-them-out-Fantasy-inspired-by-Hirsute-Clayshaper. You want evil? That's evil!

These opinions are my own, and would be dis-owned by the American Library Association if they knew I held them, but I'm no longer a working librarian and thus can again have personal integrity in regards to various books I have loathed.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

I'm still hoping that Fel will write something in the shadowrun universe, but I don't think it's probable. He's missing western too, that seems more his avenue than horror to me.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

kd7mvs-who's speaking about that clap trap mate, no 'Twilight' bull dust over here-shudders at the very thought . We are speaking the about the classics ,such as Edgar Allen Poe, H.P. Lovecraft ,Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Bram Stoker and even a bit of Algernon Blackwood.

Zedd, you know that is really a great idea. That universe would fit him to a T.

Western's are the genre I like least ,( so I can only hope and pray he doesn't go there). Though a show down, all guns blazing shoot out in the middle of the town between the sheriff and the bad gang,with a good looking Indian chick on the side, might be just enough, at bare minimum.