New Game? Skeet-Golf?

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
miraborn
Da'Shar

New Game? Skeet-Golf?

Post by miraborn »

From the Close to Home comic strip, this looks like something right up Jessie's alley: http://www.gocomics.com/closetohome/2009/01/22/
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: New Game? Skeet-Golf?

Post by Fiferguy »

LOL. That was on the Red-Green Show a while back, if you're into that kind of thing. ;-)

A close relative of that is archery golf, which is a real sport. :twisted:
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Somewhat different from the frisbee golf which was popular back when I was an undergrad [set the waaaayback machine for 1980].

One question: Do you compete in both categories, and how are handicaps established?
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

kd7mvs wrote:Somewhat different from the frisbee golf which was popular back when I was an undergrad [set the waaaayback machine for 1980].

One question: Do you compete in both categories, and how are handicaps established?

Handicaps? Usually established when the shooters miss the ball and hit the guy teeing off... :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

michaelsuave wrote:
kd7mvs wrote:Somewhat different from the frisbee golf which was popular back when I was an undergrad [set the waaaayback machine for 1980].

Handicaps? Usually established when the shooters miss the ball and hit the guy teeing off... :wink:
Maybe Cheney had the wrong sport in mind... :twisted: