Fritzengruben.

Fel
Weavespinner

Fritzengruben.

Post by Fel »

Suddenlink's experiencing some pretty bizarre problems because of the brutal cold that's settled in around here, so I might be knocked off the net here and there for the next few days.

The support guys there sounded haggard. The servers are auto-disconnecting cable modems randomly and forcing customers to call to get it straightened out. I feel for them, something like that must be a nightmare for the technicians.

So, if I don't answer any mail or messages for a couple of days, you know why. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Re: Fritzengruben.

Post by Spec8472 »

Fel wrote:Suddenlink's experiencing some pretty bizarre problems because of the brutal cold that's settled in around here, so I might be knocked off the net here and there for the next few days.

The support guys there sounded haggard. The servers are auto-disconnecting cable modems randomly and forcing customers to call to get it straightened out. I feel for them, something like that must be a nightmare for the technicians.

So, if I don't answer any mail or messages for a couple of days, you know why. ;)
Sounds like fun. Stay safe.