let me know when...

cain412
Talent

let me know when...

Post by cain412 »

fel gets done writing that stupid kit story. and starts writing spirit.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Re: let me know when...

Post by Weresmilodon »

Best you can do is probably to check back every now and then. I doubt anyone's going to bother with contacting you to let you know.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

cain412 wrote:fel gets done writing that stupid kit story. and starts writing spirit.
That came out a little rude.

And just so Fel don't think we all hate Kit, I happen to prefer Kit's story to spirit's story. I like both, but I prefer Kit.
mbeau
Sorcerer

Post by mbeau »

cain412 wrote:fel gets done writing that stupid kit story. and starts writing spirit.
Yeah, with the amount that we pay Fel for the right to read his stories, you think he would get to the good stuff!!

Oh, wait
  1. We don't pay him anything; and
  2. I really like Kit.
Kit is different from Fel's other stories. Does it satisfy the same urges, no, but, it is as enjoyable, if not moreso than his other stories.

When we start paying Fel a salary for his writings, then we can start feeling a sense of entitlement, that we "deserve" a chapter of a specific story. Until that time, I will be extatic with whatever he writes. i have yet to read a story of Fel's that I wouldn't gladly buy in a book store.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

zedd wrote:
That came out a little rude.

And just so Fel don't think we all hate Kit, I happen to prefer Kit's story to spirit's story. I like both, but I prefer Kit.
Me too for that matter.(If not only for the reason its a welcome change of pace from figuring all the plots , schemes and techno babble of Subjagation :wink: )

Also kudos to mbeau , you hit it on the head!
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

When we start paying Fel a salary for his writings, then we can start feeling a sense of entitlement, that we "deserve" a chapter of a specific story. Until that time, I will be extatic with whatever he writes.
OH MY! I'm sure Fel will thank you for your response - I certainly do.

So, as a writer who posts stories on the internet at times and has run into the entitlement group many, many times, I'll make it official and say Thank You mbeau.

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

GBLW wrote:So, as a writer who posts stories on the internet at times .....[/b]
GBLW
Will you tell us your writing pseudonym now? please pretty please? A link to your stories would be great too, that way we don't even have to google it. I am very lazy :D
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

mbeau wrote:
Yeah, with the amount that we pay Fel for the right to read his stories, you think he would get to the good stuff!!

Oh, wait
  1. We don't pay him anything; and
  2. I really like Kit.
Kit is different from Fel's other stories. Does it satisfy the same urges, no, but, it is as enjoyable, if not moreso than his other stories.

When we start paying Fel a salary for his writings, then we can start feeling a sense of entitlement, that we "deserve" a chapter of a specific story. Until that time, I will be extatic with whatever he writes. i have yet to read a story of Fel's that I wouldn't gladly buy in a book store.
Right on m8, i just am gratefull for all the stories from Fel.
c u

ham
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

There's an RSS feed plus a forum subscription notice that you can turn on to get new chapter notifications.

Sorry, there's no specific story subscriptions at the moment.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Spec8472 wrote: There's an RSS feed plus a forum subscription notice that you can turn on to get new chapter notifications.
Is there a post somewhere explaining how to turn on the notice of new chapters? This feature completely escaped my notice. Great kudo to the forums admins.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

zedd wrote:
Spec8472 wrote: There's an RSS feed plus a forum subscription notice that you can turn on to get new chapter notifications.
Is there a post somewhere explaining how to turn on the notice of new chapters? This feature completely escaped my notice. Great kudo to the forums admins.

Not really... There is a link at the bottom of every page though, and depending on if you're on a board, forum or topic - it'll let you subscribe to that.
subscribe-link.JPG
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Spec8472 wrote: ... There is a link at the bottom of every page though, and depending on if you're on a board, forum or topic - it'll let you subscribe to that.
Got it, thank you
mbeau
Sorcerer

Post by mbeau »

zedd wrote:
Spec8472 wrote: ... There is a link at the bottom of every page though, and depending on if you're on a board, forum or topic - it'll let you subscribe to that.
Got it, thank you
That's how I get all the posts.

I have a subscription to the RSS feed through Google Reader, and pick up the new chapters that way.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

I'm with cain412, down with Kit, more Spirit! Rah Rah Rah!

What do we want? More spirit. When do we want it? Now!

*snickers bars are tasty*