Kit - Chapter 28 Spoilers

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Kit - Chapter 28 Spoilers

Post by zedd »

Bets on who is sent to the new shipyard?

My bet goes to Terry. That would get him and his new girlfriend out of the direct attention of the elders and give them space to find themselves.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Re: Kit - Chapter 28 Spoilers

Post by boballab »

Kit surmised the growing gulf between the elders and the youngers and I can see the Terry/Allison relationship end up sucking Kit into the middle of the generational feud. We know Zack is going to blame Kit for what Terry is doing and this might push him into doing something incredibly stupid. As to the youngers they know Vil is the head honcho but they are looking to Kit more and more as their example and it is to him they go to for help not Vil. First it was Sheila, then Muffy turned up and now its Terry telling him that Kit showed that it is possible to survive going against the elders. It's kind of funny in a way, because the position Kit is starting to hold with the youngers is the position his father wanted him to hold.

Think of this if the elders piss Vil off don't be suprised if Vil hires Allison to work for Vulpan shipyards. Allison is a grad student getting her masters in chemistry.
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

zedd wrote:Bets on who is sent to the new shipyard?

My bet goes to Terry. That would get him and his new girlfriend out of the direct attention of the elders and give them space to find themselves.
Agree with you there!

boballab wrote:Kit surmised the growing gulf between the elders and the youngers and I can see the Terry/Allison relationship end up sucking Kit into the middle of the generational feud. We know Zack is going to blame Kit for what Terry is doing and this might push him into doing something incredibly stupid. As to the youngers they know Vil is the head honcho but they are looking to Kit more and more as their example and it is to him they go to for help not Vil. First it was Sheila, then Muffy turned up and now its Terry telling him that Kit showed that it is possible to survive going against the elders. It's kind of funny in a way, because the position Kit is starting to hold with the youngers is the position his father wanted him to hold.

Think of this if the elders piss Vil off don't be suprised if Vil hires Allison to work for Vulpan shipyards. Allison is a grad student getting her masters in chemistry.
That sir, is the mother of all Ironies!
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

My question is why did Fel bother writing about the fact that if Kit would return to the Manor, His Uncle has to move out, I'm assuming he'll use it later to pressure his Uncle to not interfere, and or, if he did, then use it to punish him.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

Hearly wrote:My question is why did Fel bother writing about the fact that if Kit would return to the Manor, His Uncle has to move out, I'm assuming he'll use it later to pressure his Uncle to not interfere, and or, if he did, then use it to punish him.
That is part of what I meant about Kit getting sucked into the growing gulf between the Elders (led by Zack) and the youngers. Allison is his friend and now with Terry dating her we know Kit will feel responsible for Allison getting hurt by Zach if he does something. Fel has written that the tabloids will only go so far going after a Vulpan because twice before the Vulpans bought out papers and shut them down in revenge. So by themselves the Tabloids would be leery of going to far unless another Vulpan was behind them and we know Zach can find out about Allison. That sets the stage for Kit going after Zach if he does something stupid.

How much you want to bet we get left with a cliffhanger (dealing with Zach) when Fel starts Shadow Walker.
D.F. Thompson
Sorcerer

Post by D.F. Thompson »

boballab wrote:How much you want to bet we get left with a cliffhanger (dealing with Zach) when Fel starts Shadow Walker.
That's a bet I wouldn't take. Cause knowing Fel now that some one mentioned it he just might do it.
I know that the voices in my head aren't real.
But they do have some damned good ideas. = ~.^ =
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

boballab wrote:
How much you want to bet we get left with a cliffhanger (dealing with Zach) when Fel starts Shadow Walker.
But didn't you know, that sort of thing is rule #1 in the serial writer's handbook? :lol:

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

Yeah but we are dealing with Fel, so since its mentioned he might not do it now.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

boballab wrote:Yeah but we are dealing with Fel, so since its mentioned he might not do it now.
nah , he would still do it just because you expected him not too!
darkhand
Initiate

Post by darkhand »

I would find it wrong, if he decided to finish the story after all this speculation. He could do it. after all we have already mentioned both the the cliffhanger, no cliffhanger thing.
peaking out from under the dark side of the hand of rl, I grin with a toothless smile.
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

darkhand wrote:I would find it wrong, if he decided to finish the story after all this speculation. He could do it. after all we have already mentioned both the the cliffhanger, no cliffhanger thing.
"And suddenly, while everyone is in Cincinnati for Jessie's birthday party, a rogue comet comes plunging through the atmosphere and smashes into the earth, destroying Hanna's house and everyone in it. Thus ends the story of Kitstrom Lucas Vulpan."
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Something so simple?
Do you really honestly think ,that his most Evilness would whack any of his main characters in such a mundane manner!
Perish the though!!!!!!!!

It would be more on the lines of a misguided shot by a karrine destroyer blasting through Cincinnati , destroying the entire city , but miraculously missing the house.Only to have the backlash of the blast , catch sheila( who was outside having a quick smoke) and ally who die a truly heroic death , despite kit's advanced almost superhuman first aid skills.Maddened by grief and rage, Terry arms himself with a uzi , jumps on the fastest Cessna plane , never yet invented (That Kit one days going to be able to fly) and rockets into Boston , where he most efficiently takes care of all vulpan (or is that vulcan) - generational dispute for now and all time.Unknowingly Jessie is mother to twins , who she names Shelia and Ally in their honor.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

It would be more on the lines of a misguided shot by a karrine destroyer blasting through Cincinnati , destroying the entire city , but miraculously missing the house.Only to have the backlash of the blast , catch sheila( who was outside having a quick smoke) and ally who die a truly heroic death , despite kit's advanced almost superhuman first aid skills.Maddened by grief and rage, Terry arms himself with a uzi , jumps on the fastest Cessna plane , never yet invented (That Kit one days going to be able to fly) and rockets into Boston , where he most efficiently takes care of all vulpan (or is that vulcan) - generational dispute for now and all time.Unknowingly Jessie is mother to twins , who she names Shelia and Ally in their honor.
Much too complicated, that would take at least 5 or six chapters just to lay out and execute properly. :wink:

Instead, I was thinking along the following lines: Kt returns to Cessna for his last upgrade in his pilots license, so he is at the Cessna plant studying. Meanwhile Vil and Terry are taken out for the shakedown cruise of the latest aircraft carrier that Vulpan Shipyards built for the Navy. Of course they invite along their significant other, so the four are all out at sea when the vicious uncles and the malicious step mommy hear about Allie and Terry. The bunch of them decide to take care of the problem, and hire a bomber to sabotage the carrier, first taking out all radio communications, then blowing it to kingdom come, but Kit catches word of their nefarious plans. Just as he flies out and manages to land on the aircraft carrier even though they have no working guidance systems, the carrier is hit by a massive hurricane, sinking the ship and taking down all aboard. Of course since one of the triplets that Jessie had was sick, she remained behind with them - which gives an opening for a followup of a related serial. :twisted:

(Okay, so I'm mean and nasty at times!) :lol:

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

I am kinda surprised, that no one has commented on that telling piece of self analysis,That kit does in this chapter.Seems that he has found peace at last or has he?
D.F. Thompson
Sorcerer

Post by D.F. Thompson »

Or the can of worms that he may have just opened.
I know that the voices in my head aren't real.
But they do have some damned good ideas. = ~.^ =