Kit - Chapter 23 - Spoilers

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Kit - Chapter 23 - Spoilers

Post by Mad Monk »

Rick's injury has certainly come out of the blue. It will certainly be interesting to see how everyone copes.

I be that this is the point at which Fel leaves this story and starts on one of th others, just to leave us hanging :evil:
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Re: Kit - Chapter 23 - Spoilers

Post by dellstart »

Good point.

I think this is where the vulpan side of Kit starts to flourish and grow.
He is now sitting in the captains chair , and that is going to take some adjusting to.His going to be even more stressed than ever with a baby on the way,making ends meet with advertisers ,trying to run a magazine , worrying about Rick and dealing with the DA as well.
IdiotPaste
Sorcerer

Post by IdiotPaste »

Fel said there would probably be 2 more chapters before he moved on to Unification.

With Rick out of picture temporarily, I think the magazine will finally land that interview with a presidential candidate. After all it won't be Rick calling to secure an interview, it'll be a Vulpan.
"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Thanks Fel for the chapter.

Only 2 chapters left.... it makes me wonder whether the ending is setting Kit up for the next series, the media baron. Something is stll left somwhere.... and I am not seeing it yet. But i still enjoy the read. :)
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

IdiotPaste wrote:Fel said there would probably be 2 more chapters before he moved on to Unification.

With Rick out of picture temporarily, I think the magazine will finally land that interview with a presidential candidate. After all it won't be Rick calling to secure an interview, it'll be a Vulpan.
I was so desperate to read the newest installment, I missed Fel's comment. Does this make me an addict? I can control it, honest!!!

I agree that Kit's Vulpan instincts will start working, and he might be able to use his name's clout.
Mizriath wrote:Thanks Fel for the chapter.

Only 2 chapters left.... it makes me wonder whether the ending is setting Kit up for the next series, the media baron. Something is stll left somwhere.... and I am not seeing it yet. But i still enjoy the read. :)
Well, at least Fel has said that he wants to keep this as an ongoing story. I think that there will be many things happening before Kit becomes a media baron.
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Going along with Fel's storylines..... it is never say never.... laws and rules are always broken... there is always a loophole and exceptions.

Him not using his clout when it is not really against the rules.... hmm Kit will definitely use it. For Jessie... real definitely. He bends his own conscience at times already.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.