DnD and "The Fox and the Hawk"

Sage4Eros
Initiate

DnD and "The Fox and the Hawk"

Post by Sage4Eros »

Two of my friends have teen-aged sons, so we decided to startup a DnD game for us all to play with them. God, its been years since I last played in a Table Top RPG so this is really a blast from the past. I've got to say that I DO like the new version of DnD that is out (I didn't like the last one so much, I ran into to many rules lawyers).

Why I am I talking about DnD here? Because my recent re-introduction into DnD reminded me that Fel had started a story based on an old DnD character of his. After a little bit of digging I found Chapters 1 & 2 of "The Fox and the Hawk" to re-read. Damn I love his stories! It was as good as I remembered. I'm looking forward to when he gets back to it, I thought it had a lot of potential.

Now I don't want anyone to take that last sentence as a dig! I waited years for the Sennadar books to finish, & it doesn't bother me a bit when he takes breaks or switches to a different story for a while. Fel has a GREAT track record for finishing his works, and even if this story is the exception to the rule I won't complain at all. If any of you some how missed "The Fox and the Hawk", and don't mind that is only the first 2 chapters of a much longer (as yet unwritten) story, then I highly recommend it to you.

Love your work, Fel. Keep it up.

Sage
Aka: BillC
Gabriel
Sorcerer

Re: DnD and "The Fox and the Hawk"

Post by Gabriel »

I did enjoy it very much and I did have some trouble getting both chapters.

I think I got confused by Kit.

Anyway it is another good one that I don't mind waiting for. Just have to add it to my addiction list :oops:
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: DnD and "The Fox and the Hawk"

Post by Fel »

I haven't forgotten that story, and I fully intend to take it up again after I clear some space on my schedule.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.