SPIRIT WALKER - CHAPTER 18 SPOILERS

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions about the Spirit Walker and Shadow Walker stories.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
miraborn
Da'Shar

Re: SPIRIT WALKER - CHAPTER 18 SPOILERS

Post by miraborn »

Nice description, Fel. Thank you for explaining the distinction. I was thinking along similar lines for when he infiltrates the Loremaster's "dungeons" -- the sublevels on the island -- and how he's going to need all of his tricks to survive in there. He could be in for a surprise if he ever does find a situation when he is in total darkness and he can't use his powers.
Hods_Sorrow
Talent

Post by Hods_Sorrow »

damn ican beleive i only just figured out Noram is short for North America
furry_wolf2001b
Katzh-dashi

Post by furry_wolf2001b »

I don't think i have seen, or don't remember right now seeing anyone taking up showing secrets that the lore masters want to be kept hidden.
Kyven is bound to be in a place where stuff are revealed that they want kept hidden of forgotten, that others may need to know, or want to be revealed.
Like those other spy organizations, and the other powers that be in the world..
Miss spelling sweed in tha house! ;)
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

I know you've been busy... would it help to get it done if I started the "Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! mantra? :D

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!